Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
From the Codex inbox:

To whom it may concern:
We are writing from Deimos Studio to tell you, with great pleasure, that we are available on Kickstarter from today on (February 6th at GMT 5pm; PST 9am; EST 12am), confident that we can successfully reach our crowdfunding goal.
There are two demos available to download, both in English and Spanish. The old one based on the fighting system and controls, and the one we are releasing today, focusing a bit more on the story (with up to 4 different endings). They are both in pre-alpha stage and are available for download here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os6uyZWIrgE&t=1s
I have attached some screenshots of the videogame and the link to the trailer.
tthstygian.com/download/win32/press
tthstygian.com/download/win64/press
tthstygian.com/download/linuxU/press
tthstygian.com/download/mac/press
Stygian is an indie RPG that we are developing at Deimos Studio (based in Malaga, Spain) and we are starting its Kickstarter campaign today. If you have any queries or if you need more information of any kind, feel free to contact us through any of our social media, e-mail or phone: (+34) 695 74 30 17 (addressed to Alex Ruiz, producer and CFO). We also have our press kit available on our website www.tthstygian.com, where you will find information in more detail.
Of course, feedback is also deeply appreciated.
Thank you for your attention.
Yours faithfully.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1533827767/the-tenth-hell-stygian-3d-rpg-with-evolutionary-na

Nael

Arcane
From the Codex inbox:

To whom it may concern:
We are writing from Deimos Studio to tell you, with great pleasure, that we are available on Kickstarter from today on (February 6th at GMT 5pm; PST 9am; EST 12am), confident that we can successfully reach our crowdfunding goal.
There are two demos available to download, both in English and Spanish. The old one based on the fighting system and controls, and the one we are releasing today, focusing a bit more on the story (with up to 4 different endings). They are both in pre-alpha stage and are available for download here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os6uyZWIrgE&t=1s
I have attached some screenshots of the videogame and the link to the trailer.
tthstygian.com/download/win32/press
tthstygian.com/download/win64/press
tthstygian.com/download/linuxU/press
tthstygian.com/download/mac/press
Stygian is an indie RPG that we are developing at Deimos Studio (based in Malaga, Spain) and we are starting its Kickstarter campaign today. If you have any queries or if you need more information of any kind, feel free to contact us through any of our social media, e-mail or phone: (+34) 695 74 30 17 (addressed to Alex Ruiz, producer and CFO). We also have our press kit available on our website www.tthstygian.com, where you will find information in more detail.
Of course, feedback is also deeply appreciated.
Thank you for your attention.
Yours faithfully.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1533827767/the-tenth-hell-stygian-3d-rpg-with-evolutionary-na

There's already a Kickstarter called "Stygian" from Turkey. What the fuck?

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
This game looks interesting : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1280964996/crime-code?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery
Crime Code
Detective simulator with hacking elements - Alternative USA, Chicago, 1979 - Comics Neo-Noir, Pixel-Art - Social Engineering

A highly detective story in the alternative Chicago of 1979 with elements of hacking.

• You will witness a large-scale battle for the soul of the city.
  • You can hack into accounts, computers, e-mails of citizens and local corporate servers.
  • You have to investigate intricate cases, interrogate, blackmail, correlate information and catch suspects on lies.
  • You will need to make a difficult choice that can change the outcome of the whole game.

EDIT : Ok, the campaign was launched yesterday and cancelled today.

EDIT 2 : Explanation :
Sorry.
Excuse me.
We mistakenly launched the project earlier than our time.
We immediately canceled it - we had 59 more days to collect.
But the page did not go away.
Do not worry.
We will start the project again when we are ready! :).

Last edited:

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Holy shit, I love KING Art Games, but how the hell did they get this much money :what:

Modron

Arcane
Because it is an rts with giant mechs, building and terrain destruction, and had awesome concept art floating around for years. Id est it presents well and seems like they have been working on it for a while before heading to kickstarter instead of just presenting a concept.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
The base "discounted" price for the digital game is outrageous though. I like the concept, love the art, but I'm not gonna back that.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Funny CYOA text game by Something Awful writer: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/573460479/harm-other

Play the demo in your browser!

Harm Other is a choose-your-own-adventure comedy game for the PC consisting of five chapters with vastly different locations and themes:
  • Chapter I: KNEE DEEP IN THE READ
  • Chapter II: THY TEXT CONSUMED
  • Chapter III: WORD ME PLENTY
  • Chapter IV: BOOKMARKED FOR DEATH
  • Chapter V: ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST JACKET
All five chapters will be included with Harm Other when it launches on Steam and itch.io. The beginning will occur at the start of Chapter I, the middle will be somewhere around Chapter III, and the end will probably be found in the last bit of Chapter V.

05c6a8690e13f2690763739038e96fe8_original.png

In the far flung future the response to every decision in life - no matter how enormous or insignificant - is a formal choice between Harm and Other.

As a DropCo Intergalactic Independent Contractor you are uniquely trained to make such decisions in an official capacity by pressing a pair of brightly colored buttons. Often with very little information. Always with zero clue as to what Harm or Other could possibly mean in the current context. In exchange for your extraordinary talents you earn nearly half of a living wage.

Since the result of every choice is unique and each chapter contains at least one major branching path (not shown in the demo), you will be able to play the game four times before encountering every unfair and ridiculous outcome.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gyre: Nova State is a dystopian bio-steampunk, action RPG video game where you are a post-futuristic android forging your own unique story inside a world in conflict.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Surprised no one's posted this yet

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom