Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some good, some bad news.

http://sixages.com/blog/index.php/2017/10/where-were-going/

goosePeople-crop-300x300.jpg

I’m disappointed that we aren’t done yet, but I think the project is in good shape. As a complex bit of software that’s in alpha, the number of bugs feels reasonable. And one playtester wrote, “I have been spending waaaaay too much time playing this game. I am every bit as addicted to it as I was to KoDP the first time it was released, and I thought I was over that kind of behavior.”

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
It does play very similarly. Which reminds me I haven't tested the game in some time. Might have to download the latest build and see what's changed. ;)

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Will there be any way to make your tribe worship Dark Gods?
in KODP it always ends up with bad end. And killing beastmen invoke bad end as well.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
What, like Maran Gor? I don't think there's a deity analog of that kind in SA...

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Aah, no direct Malia analog, but now that I think about it, there are some aspects of the deity roster that are somewhat dark.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Some indirect feedback from the Chaosium guys who own Glorantha atm:

TL/DR- A transcontinental move next month means there's going to be a delay in releasing the finished game into 2018. But it will be worth it (MOB's 16 y.o. son Harry is playtesting and is one of the first people to actually finish the game: he loved it!)

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Well, technically I'm not a full time employee at A Sharp (for one - they're in the US while I'm in Europe), so...depends on how you define "developer". ;)

hello friend

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom