Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I admit defeat. I really didn't think such crazy antlers were in any way practical during history and was posting just out of spite (and a bottle of booze).
Did the historic elk use these antlers to dig stuff up, or simply as weapon or device of intimidation?

agris

Arcane
Patron
I'm sorry our deer art is not accurate enough for your standards. I hope my stupid post didn't ruin your mood too much.
Oh! I didn’t think I was stating any displeasure? I was merely sharing a picture.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Did the historic elk use these antlers to dig stuff up, or simply as weapon or device of intimidation
They hung their coats on it when they shed it for winter. Then in the breeding season the better your set of coats look, the better your chances of scoring female elk.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I admit defeat. I really didn't think such crazy antlers were in any way practical during history and was posting just out of spite (and a bottle of booze).
Did the historic elk use these antlers to dig stuff up, or simply as weapon or device of intimidation?
It used them to show it's healthy. BTW... they typically pointed antlers upward.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer

It's funny we find things like this at this stage of development. But better now than after release, when some Glorantha nerd notices it. "Well akshully..."
Of course I can't say anything specific, but looking at the bug hunt stats: "2 microissues remaining." :greatjob:

I'm quickly finishing some more portraits atm. We can always add more after release, but hey.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Does that family thing have gameplay effect?
I mean that line on the picture that's between char name and bargaining stat

Silva

Arcane
Just a heads-up:

Runequest: Roleplaying in Glorantha PDF released today. It's the latest ruleset for role-playing in the setting and the book looks amazing.

Portada-provisional-RuneQuest-Roleplaying-in-Glorantha.jpg

kallyr-s-funeral-pyre-5-smaller.jpeg

Silva

Arcane
Merlkir , I see the new Runequest Glorantha did a little revisionism to the Orlanthi, giving them a more Mycenean look. It feels more inspired by the Illiad than, say, the Icelandic Sagas as was apparently the case in KoDP.

Question: What's Six Ages take on them?

Last edited:
Merlkir , I see the new Runequest Glorantha did a little revisionism to the Orlanthi, giving them a more Mycenean look. It feels more inspired by the Illiad than, say, the Icelandic Sagas as was apparently the case in KoDP.

Question: What's Six Ages take on them?

Pretty sure they've stated that Six Ages does not feature the Orlanthi other than some oblique references, but I could be wrong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom