Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingcomradette against Fat Princess

Texas Red

Whiner
J1M said:
Kaiserin said:
Fat people deserve all the shit they get and more.
Kaiserin for president.

I'm afraid not. That's the usual response you get from strong womyn, very superficial, basing their "arguments" on the mystical willpower or free will. Most fat people probably haven't had any success in their lives with the opposite sex and as a consequence the despairing state does not override the insatiable desire for more immediate, sure pleasures. They can't exchange one guaranteed success that has prevailed through their whole lives for another which they only know of through rumarz. It's most assuredly more complicated for an individual but it's never because one person is stronger than another; you'd think the "weak" people(or actually personalities not subconsciously driven for financial or social success) would be weeded out through the process of evolution.

Kaiserin

Liturgist
It's most assuredly more complicated for an individual but it's never because one person is stronger than another; you'd think the "weak" people(or actually personalities not subconsciously driven for financial or social success) would be weeded out through the process of evolution.
I'm 22 years old and bitching at eastern eurofags on a forum about computer roleplaying games. I'm definitely not in it for the fame or fortune... :roll:

You don't know anything about evolution either. Even early evolutionary principles purported by Darwin never made the assumption of 'survival of the strongest.' As a matter of fact, Darwin himself said, 'It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change.'

By your logic, nobody would have Down's Syndrome.

/tangent

Fatness is a highly preventable disease, just have some common sense when you put shit in your mouth.

gc051360

Scholar
Heteronormative?

On a serious note though, fat women are unattractive. If fat women dislike this......they should stop eating so much, and get on a treadmill.

It's not that tough to not be fat.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Kaiserin said:
You don't know anything about evolution either. Even early evolutionary principles purported by Darwin never made the assumption of 'survival of the strongest.' As a matter of fact, Darwin himself said, 'It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most
intelligent, but the most responsive to change.'

I tried to explain that to a French guy a couple of weeks ago but he would have none of it. So I cursed him to a life of ignorance.

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
Hey guys, wouldn't it actually be MORE offensive to fat feminists IF the princess was 90-60-90/totally in shape?

Because now its saying to kids: You're fat? But thats ok, look, the princess is too!

This game is promoting tolerance!

Kaiserin

Liturgist
It is tough to lose weight once you've got it.
I didn't really see it that way. It might have been tough to actually try or give a shit, but losing the weight wasn't such a big deal.

Same as niggers, jews and americans.
I guess people are just born fat huh? :?

You rarely hear anyone claim that it's natural to be an alcoholic and that we should accept them for it.

Texas Red

Whiner
Damn Kaiserin, you're like the archetypal strong womyn with the narrowest possible view on life, based on archaic belief from the most primitive of ages. You're like that radio host who argues that autistic children should just get over it and not be whiny brats. That's the problem with feminists: they have no idea how the human mind functions. Most of their ideas would not lead to a significant change in life, to optimize human conditions. They don't dwell deep enough to understand, just accept the mainstream view and start rehashing it.

My theory is that, because women suffer less severity from mental disorders, there is less uniqueness among them, leading to lack of innovation. Sick people, like Cleve, experienced traumas that led them to search for an answer for their suffering. Women, on the other hand, are somehow more in tune with realities of day to day life, and lack the need to explore the underlying meaning of their troubles. Even in visual arts women fail to offer something different because their art doesn't truly open a new understanding of an individual.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Kaiserin said:
I guess people are just born fat huh? :?

Fat people can burn weight, black people can get dyed, jews can convert to Scientology and Americans can turn Dutch. To every problem a solution. Just because you are born that way does not mean you have to live with it.

Kaiserin said:
You rarely hear anyone claim that it's natural to be an alcoholic and that we should accept them for it.

I do!

ushdugery

Scholar
If she's crying out against the hetero-normative she's probably gay with a fat girlfriend or at least a butch one.

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Damn Kaiserin, you're like the archetypal strong womyn with the narrowest possible view on life, based on archaic belief from the most primitive of ages. You're like that radio host who argues that autistic children should just get over it and not be whiny brats. That's the problem with feminists: they have no idea how the human mind functions. Most of their ideas would not lead to a significant change in life, to optimize human conditions. They don't dwell deep enough to understand, just accept the mainstream view and start rehashing it.
I wasn't aware that personal accountability was such a huge cultural priority. I seem to run into a lot of people making a lot of excuses. The problem here is that people aren't taking the time to examine their actions in the most objective manner possible to them. They're simply contributing to a feedback loop, following the strongest and most immediate urge available to them.

There was a time in my life when I weighed all of 'my issues' relevance toward my life today. Most of them didn't really have any sort of connection other than an emotional/cognitive one, and I decided that outside of being aware of how they may affect my behavior, they otherwise aren't worth investing myself in any longer. To be upset over circumstances out of one's control is to be controlled by those circumstances. The past isn't a place that you can go to, so I don't see why we should be upset about it in most cases. Learn from precedent, and stop eating donuts.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
Fat Princess Adventures announced for PS4

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/06/fat-princess-adventures-announced-for-ps4/

Just heard about this because it was made on C4 Engine and now I'm really looking forward to the SJW response.

jackson_pop_corn.gif

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Amazing how "heteronormative" was a household term back in 2008.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom