Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance Pre-Release Thread [RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
It won't take long before Californian hipsters start to decorate their apartments with trendy wall carpets.

agris

Arcane
Patron
In my experience, it's sheets in the US not carpets, and the print on it is usually related to a band, slogan or trendy revolutionary (che etc). and flags. we'll hang some damn flags on the walls.

Xzar

Augur
Hey. Is there any proud Polak or Czech gentleman willing to send me this to Ukraine?
efe55431dbd90e4764860e3cd189194b4475c388.png
https://www.czechbeergifts.com/p/kingdom-come-deliverance-collector-s-beer-set/

Will pay on delivery, with a fair tip.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Living legend that guy. It was a stroke of genius trying to (and succeeding) get him.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Xzar

Augur
Hey. Is there any proud Polak or Czech gentleman willing to send me this to Ukraine?

Here's an idea, the Codex pays you a round trip to Prague (from Kiev that's 200 kwabucks or so), you bother Vavra with some questions and get your beer too.
I'm afraid that would require much larger investment on Codex' part. Under new rules of entry I also need to show around one grand of bucks on my bank account. Its called "having sufficient funds for stay in EU".

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm afraid that would require much larger investment on Codex' part. Under new rules of entry I also need to show around one grand of bucks on my bank account. Its called "having sufficient funds for stay in EU".

Just go to Libya, step in the sea and the Italians will pick you up for free.

Xzar

Augur

I already sneaked into Poland through woods near Lubaczow in my youth, so no need for Libya. However, I'm not ready to do this again just for KCD beer.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I already sneaked into Poland through woods near Lubaczow in my youth, so no need for Libya. However, I'm not ready to do this again just for KCD beer.
Don't you people get smuggled here like Mexicans on the regular? There should be some channels to get you your beer without having to bribe anybody.

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer

Here's an idea, the Codex pays you a round trip to Prague (from Kiev that's 200 kwabucks or so), you bother Vavra with some questions and get your beer too.
Visarequriements for Ukrainians entering Schengen Area are to be dropped by June this year if I'm reading the info correctly

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

It would take five life times for any of us to be as based as this man.

Love how he basically has no idea what video games are (tell us more about this "PlayStation" mr. Blessed) but he seems to be taking the approach of a benevolent grandpa indulging the young and being supportive despite not understanding the medium.

Last edited:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
:salute:

This should be a new meme.

And since this is the Codex: All playstations are shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom