Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Kingdom Come: Deliverance gets more trailers, now available for preorder on GOG

Murk

Arcane
Looks pretty good, I'll probably wait to watch some gameplay and make a decision based on that.

curious just how much of an RPG you can get with it though.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
There is no debate regarding EULAs. They are legally untenable. They are nothing more than leverage on those who do not know their rights.

Insurance companies have iron clad policies that would allow them any number of reasons to deny any claim. They don't do that however, because to do so is business suicide. In theory, they (and Steam, and GoG) don't need to practice common sense, but in practice, they do and always will.

"Steam can revoke your access at any time with very little recourse". Give me a break. Yes and they can just as well decide to ruin their business, as could GoG. They won't do either. Link me to one verifiable occurrence of Steam nefariously revoking purchaser rights to purchased software.

Take an installed steam app without DRM and back up the directory. If the game uses DRM, that is the developer's choice, not Valve's.

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
I think Kingdom Cum will have more character and shittier combat than Munt and Blade Bannerlord.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom