Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KKKthulhu.

nasi

Novice
;)

Mantiis

Cipher
Why did we start caring about all of the spam all of a sudden?

I recall the forums had the ability at one point to hide a users' post based on a login profile, why not just bring back that?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Mantiis said:
Why did we start caring about all of the spam all of a sudden?
It's more about us having had enough of Zerotol, Cloaked Figure and Chefe's crazy alts derailing a thread into an argument with themselves, than it is about spam.

nasi said:
Quiet burrie.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
AndhairaX said:
Hmm honestly he seems a bit like Cloaked Figure to me.
DU already mentioned Wilhelm, which was a CF alt. So it's confirmed.

I seem to recall Marquis de Retardot also being a CF alt, but I may be mistaken.

Oh also PROPHECY!

Now you are just a lone retard pissing in the wind, never realizing that it is blowing in your direction. And if you have the mental fortitude to have read through this much text to this point, you should know that you will have no lasting impact on us here. Your trolling spree will be forgotten along with you once you are purged from this site. You are like a bad case of food poisoning that we will swallow, shit out, and flush down the toilet, never to be seen again. Your ban can't come soon enough.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Mikayel said:
Speaking of spamming, could you tone down the idiotic persons available for contract hire meme that Locue started?
L-ithuanian H-itmen. Bosnian assassins. Norwegian neckbreakers. Finnish fagbusters. Danish... idiots, I dunno.

These things are difficult to come up with, man. Cut me some slack!

fake edit: Croatian slack cutters.

I'm on a roll! :D :D :D

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Andyman Messiah said:
I'm probably the only one here who doesn't have an alt.

I don't have one either. I don't really get the point in making one, other than trying for lulz.

Dicksmoker said:
AndhairaX said:
Hmm honestly he seems a bit like Cloaked Figure to me.
DU already mentioned Wilhelm, which was a CF alt. So it's confirmed.

I seem to recall Marquis de Retardot also being a CF alt, but I may be mistaken.

Idiot. :roll: Besides, KKKlutz was clearly Chefe, what with his flair for verbiage and all, not to mention the significant number of his alts that DU alluded to as well.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
I thought Chefe used to be a productive member of the Codex? What turned him into just another spammer? He was writing reviews and all kinds of things at once point? When did the decline start?

Bloodeyes

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
The same thing that BrainSquirmingLikeAToad, HoodRich, PastorOfMuppets and Dark_Paladin_Anti_Hero do. And that's all I need really.

These are all the same person as KKKthulu? It's Admiral Jimbob! :lol:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Don't be sad, for every old patriot that leaves, a new poster comes who makes even better contributions and is more sympathetic.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Wilhelm was obviously the same person who was in charge of Knightrider persona, which i assume, means Chefe. CF is just a silly brown kid FFS.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Jim Cojones said:
Barrow_Bug said:
So CF was Wilhelm? Wilhelm was a fucktard- good riddance CF.
No, he was Chefe. Most of Wilhelm's posts are argues with Trash, KC and Chefe (aka Knightrider). That can't be CF.

If that is case, Chefe has declined so badly it must hurt him to look in a mirror. What the fuck happened?

Shannow

Waster of Time
Barrow_Bug said:
I thought Chefe used to be a productive member of the Codex? What turned him into just another spammer? He was writing reviews and all kinds of things at once point? When did the decline start?
As far as I can tell, it started with the decline-meme. Some members saw a decline whether imagined or not. He was one of those members. One of the most vocal doom-sayers. At some time he went on a spree to "prove" this decline by posting stuff that would never have flown with the old codex (see his FO3 review) but which was more or less accepted by the "declined" codex. This "proof" didn't really have any effect but his trolling posts declined the codex even more. So he became a part of the problem he set out to fight. Don't stare into the void and all that.
This is all conjecture on my part and probably completely wrong. But it is more entertaining than simply saying that he's a fuckwit^^

Mantiis

Cipher
Why is that new Skyway allowed to post still? His trolling talent is worse than Chefe's alts.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Honestly he hasn't been trying to be in character for a while now.

But I think it's time for the reveal.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Mantiis said:
Why is that new Skyway allowed to post still? His trolling talent is worse than Chefe's alts.

Indeed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom