Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Whu-!? Faggots I’ll have you know I was the most handsome space cop in the whole goddamn sector, I’ve been involved in numerous HAWT romances all over the place and I have over 300 confirmed rec-times. My most recent GF was an 18 yo cutie who was totally into me so unlike sad sack Grimwulf I clearly don't need to rely on stinkin tentacle mind majick just to get some boom shakalaka. What's my 1 secret trick? I'm fuckin *beautiful* that's why! You are nothing to me but a bunch of ugly lozars and I will smash your dumb skulls with more powah than has ever been seen on this shithole of a planet, mark my fucking words. You really thought you would get away with saying that shit about me? I'm a CITIZEN you stupid fucks! Even as we speak I am contacting my secret network of space cops, so better prepare for the storm. You’re fucking dead, punks.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
That's too cruel, Bibblebabble. Besides, aren't you a romantic? Dat aint troo love yo
To our adorable aubergine abomination it would be. Misinterpreting the signs, concluding they are just shy and only need a little push. Just like in school when people would go: "she is single, you are single, we hook you up."
It works with dogs, so what's the difference?
Blobra just want to be helpful and create happiness. But at least she has a uuuh.. language barrier to blame.

Tasteful mindRAEP wouldn't work on Kalinski tho. That mind is a no-go area. Imagine your worst nightmare plus him there, holding his ears shut, singing bad songs all day. Statues and pictures of him everywhere. NEKKID!
Not going in there. Nope. Line must be drawn here.

Gonna be a one-sided adventure, like with Laqgrrl.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
unlike sad sack Grimwulf I clearly don't need to rely on stinkin tentacle mind majick just to get some boom shakalaka.
I had nothing to do with that, only prevented her from gutting you like a fish. She went for him because he is such an impressive visionary leader out of legends! :salute:

Can you build statues of colonists in this game? Or a least a marble potato with a mural, depicting Grimwulf in a heroic pose? Putting him in a glass coffin after choking to death on half-cooked grimdeer meat just wouldn't be the same.

vazha

Arcane
So, will you be posting that half update or should I try my hand at, ehm, let's say, Homer perhaps? :martini:

vazha

Arcane
"Hello Friend, so you have died. Why moan about it so?
Even Azira died, a far, far better man than you.
And look, you see how handsum and powahful I am?
The son of a great man, the father who taught me kkklubing -
An awsum spacecop. And I too will depart for a land,
where eternal Bonas and 18yo virgins shall await me.”
Homer, The Kaliniad

Don't say I didn't warn ya :D

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Tasteful mindRAEP wouldn't work on Kalinski tho. That mind is a no-go area.

Speaking of which...

yct9ohx.jpg
*Relaxes in Overseer seat surrounded by hawt busty space chicks*

yct9ohx.jpg
*Turns to flashing surveillance display* Well hot damn, whaz da ruckus outside?

EnlwBOQ.png
Fuck fuck fuck!!

7BAc3b7.png
*SHRIEEEEEEEKS as tentacles get chewed up one by one*

F4eDqHf.png
Ay, caramba! S-señor, we can't hold em-

EnlwBOQ.png
This.... This is just like that thing Kalin talked about...

8B5TCk3.png

EnlwBOQ.png
*wrenches grimdeer* FUCKING ITZZZ!!!

61fcdxZ.png
Ain't no time Grim, we gotta fall back!

EnlwBOQ.png
DAMN IT WOMIN ah KNOW! But where!?

61fcdxZ.png
There is no choice...

EnlwBOQ.png
Oh for fucks- Alrite, alrite... *psssh pssh* Kalin you fuck, come in! KALIN!

yct9ohx.jpg
*psssh psssssh* Why, if it isn't ol' Grimwulf... How's tricks, buddy boy? *sips space whisky*

EnlwBOQ.png
*psssh* Damn it Kalin, no time! Open your damn vault and let us in!

yct9ohx.jpg
*psssssh* Anything for an old bro. I'll go right ahead and open the vault door for ya...

EnlwBOQ.png
*pssssh* TODAY IF YOU WOULD!

yct9ohx.jpg
*pssh psssh* ...right after you pay me mah bonas.

EnlwBOQ.png

RwNhQsV.png
Heheheheh!

EnlwBOQ.png
KAAAAAAAAAAALIN!!!!

WNr7J2Y.png

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Why do you even want an update? Your posts are way more entertaining. :lol:

Anyway, ITZ coming tomorrow. This week is going to be different. I'm going on another week-long business trip, so I had to waste my weekend on preparations (work-related stuff, family stuff, home stuff, etc). Tomorrow should be a free day, fucking finally.

There will be an update and key choices, but I'm also going to play next few days, make screenshots and post more updates during the upcoming week. That business trip should be a light-scheduled one, with lots of free time and stuff. It's what we get instead of vacations.

Stay tuned and remember: patience is a Virtue.

Hang on:
Valour
Honour
Truth
Love
Humility
Spirituality
Compassion
Honesty

I don't see Patience here, do you?
It's your gay western popamoled list.
Here's the True and Honest Orthodox Chrisitian Virtues list!
Добродетель: Терпение
Определение: Стойкое перенесение скорбей с благодарением Богу.

Свящ. Писание: Сир. 2:14 Пс.39:2 Мф.24:13 Лк.21:19 Иак.1:3-4 Евр.10:36 2 Сол.3:5.

Свящ. Писание: Терпение есть готовность к скорби и ежедневное ожидание ее.

Условия стяжания: В терпении нужно упражняться прежде необходимости, чтобы, когда она настанет, быть во всеоружии. (Нужно считать любое бесчестие посланным от Бога для упражнения в его преодолении.)

Примеры: Праведный Лот
Праведный Иов Многострадальный
Богоотцы Иоаким и Анна
Великомученик Евстафий
Благоверная княгиня Анна Кашинская.

Плоды: Терпеливому чужда обида.
Терпеливый стяжевает всегдашнее спокойствие и сохраняет душевный мир в любых обстоятельствах.

Прочее: степени, связь, образы:
Терпение вырабатывается несением скорбей.
Терпение даётся Богом по мере смирения.
Высшей степенью является перенесение обид с радостью, даже имея возможность отразить их.

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hang on:
Valour
Honour
Truth
Love
Humility
Spirituality
Compassion
Honesty

Свящ. Писание: Сир. 2:14 Пс.39:2 Мф.24:13 Лк.21:19 Иак.1:3-4 Евр.10:36 2 Сол.3:5.

Условия стяжания: В терпении нужно упражняться прежде необходимости, чтобы, когда она настанет, быть во всеоружии. (Нужно считать любое бесчестие посланным от Бога для упражнения в его преодолении.)

Богоотцы Иоаким и Анна
Великомученик Евстафий

Терпеливый стяжевает всегдашнее спокойствие и сохраняет душевный мир в любых обстоятельствах.

Высшей степенью является перенесение обид с радостью, даже имея возможность отразить их.
I can't read that, but I'm pretty sure it says communism in there somewhere.

And the western list isn't mine.

vazha

Arcane
Hang on:
Valour
Honour
Truth
Love
Humility
Spirituality
Compassion
Honesty

Богоотцы Иоаким и Анна
Великомученик Евстафий

That said, KKK could do with a priest/preacher. Imagine the level & magnitude of butthurts that would ensue!

vazha

Arcane
Now imagine a good-natured, though totally insane preacher indoctrinating Grimwulf how Deus le vult is done properly and Kalin becoming a member of sect that promises eternal bonaz in afterlife. What's not to like?

Bliblablubb

Arcane
We don't need no filthy religion. We have KKKommunism! :obviously:
Let me quote another visionary leader here:

Karl Marx said:
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Do you see oppreshun anywhere? A heartless world? Soulless conditions?
Of course not!

That's right. Now move along, take your mandatory daily dose of Potatojuice and work hard KKKomrade. :salute:

Any complaints about oppressive work orders, heartless cold temperatures or soulless barracks are to be directed to our new KKKomrade "Gulag". Just follow the signs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom