Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fight. Bring them indoors, use the doorway as a fatal funnel with Blib laz0ring their asses as they come in.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Hypothetical situation, not a battle plan for the present situation:

What happens if we get a corridor full of enemies all nicely lined up and Blobbo shoots the one furthest away from xer? Does the lazor go through all those who are in between?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Not gonna play the next day until Friday, so a few things to mention.

If we end up fighting the goat menace, I'll be careful and all, but there is no telling how it's gonna escalate. Once a single goat spots us, there is a high chance ALL OF THEM start ramming the doors. In that case, we won't be able to repair/barricade ourselves for long. Once the goats break thru, I estimate 99% of Lizzurd's death, since he's currently mental and cannot be controlled.

Bliblablubb's lazor has a significant cooldown, so it won't help much in case all goats attack at once. Not to mention friendly fire might kill Kalin.

Also, I'm pretty sure it will be impossible to escape KKK. We are surrounded. Maybe, if we're lucky enough, we'll get enough time to take down a wall section and run for our lives.

Animals don't suffer morale failure, they won't attemt to retreat after we kill a bunch of them.

I'm pretty sure their DPS is high enough to break thru anyone's armour.

I'm not sure if their meat is edible. These goats are supernatural.

BUT WHO CARES, RIGHT?

Can Blobra mindfuck some of them to create diversion before the start?

Nope.

What happens if we get a corridor full of enemies all nicely lined up and Blobbo shoots the one furthest away from xer? Does the lazor go through all those who are in between?

Nope.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Can we dig a tunnel?

Gonna take forever. The goats will go away before we finish. If we end up cornered in one of the rooms, taking down a wall section is a much faster way out.

What happens if Grimwulf dies? I find it hard to imagine this LP without our resident psycopathic Kommissar :cry:

MY LEGACY will carry on. Survivors will vote for the new Kommissar, life and suffering in KKK will continue without Grimwulf.

KKK started as yer klassic Ironman LP, and it's gonna stay that way. If we fuck up - we fuck up. If people die - they stay dead. If everyone dies, then it's over. No savescumming or any other fancy French girl shit.

Lizzurd

Cipher
hgeMkip.jpg

dv16q5y.png
Time's up.

iKZdtuq.png
*closes his eyes and plugs his ears with both arms*

dv16q5y.png
Meaningless! Meaningless! Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.

61fcdxZ.png
*murmurs to herself* What the hell is wrong with you?

dv16q5y.png
What do people gain from all their labors at which they toil under the sun? Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever. The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course. All streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is never full. To the place the streams come from, there they return again. All things are wearisome, more than one can say.

iKZdtuq.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dv16q5y.png
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

7BAc3b7.png
*distant SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK*

*blackgoat roars are heard in a distance*

dv16q5y.png
So I hated life, because the work that is done under the sun was grievous to me. All of it is meaningless, a chasing after the wind. I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.

iKZdtuq.png
Kek. Kek. Kek. It's okay. It's okay. Kek. Shodan, help me... *breaks down and starts crying*

EnlwBOQ.png
And what's wrong with him?

61fcdxZ.png
No idea.

dv16q5y.png
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build.

LADUR4F.jpg

WFXWXDI.jpg
Halt!

CK1dT4p.jpg
Shodan?

WFXWXDI.jpg
Your mind is shattered, Lizzurd. Don't allow yourself to be taken by horrors.

CK1dT4p.jpg
I was waiting for you so long. One day I will find the disabled ship, resume it and see you.

WFXWXDI.jpg
The town is under attack. The vile forc%s &re h$@unting those mauntains, se*ki(#! G3-"!4>?

CK1dT4p.jpg
They are seeking? Who? Grimwulf? Shodan! Don't leave me alone!

VVFNlHZ.png
Oh, for God's sake...

iKZdtuq.png
*mindless weeping continues*

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Cower, hide, pray to whichever deity you believe in.

Sacrifice Kalin to the dark gods if things get truly bleak.

Not gonna play the next day until Friday, so a few things to mention.

If we end up fighting the goat menace, I'll be careful and all, but there is no telling how it's gonna escalate. Once a single goat spots us, there is a high chance ALL OF THEM start ramming the doors. In that case, we won't be able to repair/barricade ourselves for long. Once the goats break thru, I estimate 99% of Lizzurd's death, since he's currently mental and cannot be controlled.

Bliblablubb's lazor has a significant cooldown, so it won't help much in case all goats attack at once. Not to mention friendly fire might kill Kalin.

Also, I'm pretty sure it will be impossible to escape KKK. We are surrounded. Maybe, if we're lucky enough, we'll get enough time to take down a wall section and run for our lives.

Animals don't suffer morale failure, they won't attemt to retreat after we kill a bunch of them.

I'm pretty sure their DPS is high enough to break thru anyone's armour.

I'm not sure if their meat is edible. These goats are supernatural.

BUT WHO CARES, RIGHT?

Pfft. They are stupid animals. Just make some embrasures looking towards GRANITE door and shoot at them. Oh wait, someone didn't build any embrasures and door for some reason from WOOD... Well it's not too late to make some adjustments - IF ONLY WE HAD MATERIAL STORAGE INSIDE. I say just break those granite beds into raw materials, build proper granite doors + embrasures inside, shoot stupid wood door with lazor, lure them in and kill them all.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Grimwulf should connect barracks and his mansion. It's second time he trapped with other kommunists.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Not to mention friendly fire might kill Kalin.
I am confused now, is that supposed to be an argument for or against firin' mah laz0r? Humans are so hard to read...

Nope.
That's not realistic. I demand a mod to fix that. Muh immershun is compromised.
:hearnoevil:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Oh wait, someone didn't build any embrasures and door for some reason from WOOD...

Wooden doors are much faster. You can't see it on screenshot LP, but there is a significant delay to opening stone doors, while wooden doors open almost instantly. If I made them from granite instead, we would still be somewhere at Day 6 progress-wise. Also, it's hard as fuck to perform tactical retreats when there is a fuckin' granite door blocking your path. You'll be long dead before you manage to open it.

At some point we shall replace most of wooden doors to steel autodoors.

As for WHY OUR WALLS ARE ACTUAL WALLS, and not EMBRASURES - hell, why stop there?? Let's sleep outside! Who cares about BONE-FREEZIN' WIND blowing in yer face, rite?

Well it's not too late to make some adjustments - IF ONLY WE HAD MATERIAL STORAGE INSIDE.

I wanted to store stuff in the barracks, but goddamn Kalin is taking too much space. AFAIK, there is no other room suitable to store our things.

NOT TO MENTION, I need my building materials as close to Grimlin as possible!

I say just break those granite beds into raw materials

Our beds are made of marble. Why would I waste granite on useless basterds like Lizzurd and Luka-boy?

BTW, how the Combat Extended mod influences friendly fire?

You can still kill your komrades by accident, just like vanilla. Only they will die faster.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom