Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kojima outdid himself this time. BIGGEST TROLL EVER. You will be blown away.

^^Considering how science works in MGS, I find that perfectly plausible. But yes, Kojima probably wanted to make him look demonic to show the beginning of his transformation into a bad guy and a "horn" of sorts was the obvious option, alongside the new, more menacing codename.

pippin

kojima was behind india's independence and made gandhi nuke the uk

proof:

civ1.png

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Uh... yeah? Zone of the Enders? PT? Snatcher? Not to mention every single of these Metal Gear games, while not my cup of tea, are chock full of bold and interesting ideas and mechanics. It doesn't always work but it's very creative.

How many of his games do you really know before you made that post?

Also there's something mysterious about a man who looks like he is 23 when he is aged 51.

Last edited:

thesoup

Arcane
He's probably the Anti-Solid Snake.
Solid aged rapidly to the point where at his late 30s / early 40s he looks 85 and Kojima is the opposite.
It's a hidden message.
KOJIMA IS A CLONE

That was why he was somewhat afraid of getting kicked out if the stunt flopped (I say somewhat because he probably doesn't give a shit about proving himself anymore). Of course, the game will sell like marshmallow cupcakes in a Justin Bieber fan convention so I expect him to be called back eventually.

dunno lah

Arcane
and you, ghostdog
How could you steal my brofists??!!

Daum that gif was yours ? Sorry bro.

On second thought, the fact that you're posting on neogaf deprives you from any rightful claims +M

HEY HEY, Don't you be coming up with false claims, bro. I don't post on NeoFAG. Only visited there because of OP's link. Thought of registering on mgsforums but nope...Codex is the one and only.:love:

dunno lah

Arcane
He's probably the Anti-Solid Snake.
Solid aged rapidly to the point where at his late 30s / early 40s he looks 85 and Kojima is the opposite.
It's a hidden message.
KOJIMA IS A CLONE
Wrong. He's actually the first of the head transplantees. All that shit about eternal youth, immortality, it's all real.

Luzur

Good Sir
Just let Metal Gear die already, its almost worst then Final Fantasy.
No it is not. But the series should stop, I give that to you.

You'll come crawling to me when they are about to release Metal Gear XIIVI part 2 of part 3: Dawn of Sorrow of Liberty of the Depressed: Snakes Revenge 2, crying and telling me i was right, and asking me to do something, and i'll smile, put some gunpowder in the frizzen pan and whisper "Told you so."

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
:retarded: Who the fuck is stupid enough to believe in head transplants in this day and age where we can barely replace a human leg with a plastic bottle?

Journalists, apparently.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom