Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lego Worlds: The Minecraft clone that will finally put Minecraft out of its Java coded misery.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
I never liked the pixel-look of minecraft, but when I saw this Lego trailer and a bit of gameplay - it looks much worse than anything of minecraft.
The environments, colors and aesthetics look simply ugly. Bwaaaaah!!!
:retarded:
Real Lego looks much better than this.

Caim

Arcane
My worlds always end up as tiny islands in the middle of vast oceans that cover up possible nearby islands with a crappy rendering distance. Do you guys have this too or am I just out of luck?

ArchAngel

Arcane
My worlds always end up as tiny islands in the middle of vast oceans that cover up possible nearby islands with a crappy rendering distance. Do you guys have this too or am I just out of luck?
Yea, it seems you cannot get a map that has more land mass than water.

BTW, has anyone found a Dragon yet? Where to get one? Any other flying creatures/vehicles?

I found something that looks like one person submarine but it cannot submerge. Also horses swim almost as fast as boats move over water and horses dont instantly fall apart when touching water like cars do :D

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dragons are found in the lava biome, along with the warlocks.
Also, where the fuck are the eagles, that's likely the only creature missing in my collection.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom