Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Leonard Boyarsky at SINFO 24 - A Life in Video Games

Paul_cz

Arcane
I do still hate the fact that he spent 10 years on Diablo of all things. I am sure it was fun and well paid, but god damn..what a waste of talent.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Watch the Diablo part too, it's interesting and pretty short.
Kinda like his input into D3, eh?

Guys, I have this horrible attraction to D3: RoS...almost bought it (Xbox360 version) several times, just because Boyarsky was involved...I mean, checking videos like below and hearing about the stuff Boyarsky did makes me think that perhaps the game is at least...decent?

Please someone slap me and remind me that my (limited) gaming time should be spent on Fallout, Arcanum etc. instead...

- Digg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom