Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let sweet, sensitive Irenaeus remain tagless.

Let Irenaeus have his dignity?

• Total voters

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
DarkUnderlord has stated that he intends to burden Irenaeus with tags that question his sexuality.

He's obviously very dependent on the codex, and the being subject to humiliation in such a relationship should be seen as the very serious crime that it is.

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Remove his dignity, but restore it if he writes a decent short story called "Me, Myself, and Irenaeus".

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Iren is a guy who seems to have an inordinate amount of free time to post on the off-topic forum of a video game website about how he dates super models and does lines of coke every Saturday night. Guy is lonely, I guess he needs an e-home.

Is he on his third account now? The drama is too tedious to keep up with...

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm posting this polandball comic here because it's vaguely relevant to the topic at hand.

GNseylU.png

Severian Silk

Irenaeus should get an additional tag each time he creates a new account. Choices and consequences, bro.

Murk

Arcane
No. He's from not-argentina, they don't deserve neither dignity nor mercy.

Sir, you are clearly being too negative.

As in you got a triple negative or something going on. Possible a quadruple, I don't know, I stopped math at Calculus.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Irenhuehuehuaueus has no dignity. He doesn't know where Europe is, he wears platform shoes and he apparently even likes PoE.

Irenaeus was one of my best shooping muses. His continuing absence from the members' pictures thread is a blow to the artistic community.

pippin

All Codexers are equal in the eyes of Our Lord.
Remember that, pagans.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom