Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's buy the Codex

dagorkan

Arbiter
It's worth just under $30,000, source

My proposal: 30 of us get together and pool $1000 each (the exchange rate is especially favorable to Euros), sack DU, Calis and Fez, dumbfuck KC and start turning this place round. Once we re-allow/encourage tubgirling, put GD back on the front page, amnesty all nazis and once it's really popular start charging $10 a month subscription, I estimate we'd start making a profit in no time. Or we could just set our own rules and have fun.

Sign up if you're interested, but remember there are only 30 shares so it's first come first served

ushdugery

Scholar
I'm sitting here wondering if I went and hopped between computers visiting rpgcodex adds at an internet cafe for and hour could I generate more than minimum wage and cover the $2.50 an hour costs and all I would have to do is make a base investment of 30 thou what a bargain.

Deathboy

Liturgist
:shock: I sold tacticularcancer.com to Shags for two premium sixpacks off beer. :shock:

*face palm*

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
kittensMadly2.gif

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Deathboy said:
I sold tacticularcancer.com to Shags for two premium sixpacks off beer.
I was about to shrug that off as drunken rambling, but then I recalled that technically you are correct. My beer, your credit card, crazy crazy nights.

Speaking of which, it's about time for another Palmerston North Codex reunion, no?

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
And, while we're in our fantasy land of imaginary money, let's ninja-buy google.com and mirror goatse on it.

Rhett Butler

Scholar
Shagnak said:
Speaking of which, it's about time for another Palmerston North Codex reunion, no?

Wait, you had a Codex meet up in New Zealand? How many New Zealand codexers are there? I only know of you and myself (and I guess Deathboy).

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Rhett Butler said:
Shagnak said:

Wait, you had a Codex meet up in New Zealand?
Well, only the Palmerston North chapter. Which is, ummm, just me and Deathboy. He lives a 15 minute drunken stumble from my home.

How many New Zealand codexers are there? I only know of you and myself (and I guess Deathboy).
You
Me
Deathboy
Aegeri - around currently
Abernathy - MIA
Stalin Brando - hasn't posted in a while. He's a complete loony.

I'm sure there's a couple of others.

Texas Red

Whiner
Not only should we usurp the power, but we should also annex DAC and NMA.

Rhett Butler

Scholar
Shagnak said:
Well, only the Palmerston North chapter. Which is, ummm, just me and Deathboy. He lives a 15 minute drunken stumble from my home.

You live in PN huh? That means you'll be within stalking distance when I move to Wellington next week. :twisted:

dagorkan

Arbiter
The Codex lost $4,000 in value in a couple of months... why?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom