Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Cyber-Play... SNATCHER. (Finale)

LynkS

Novice
pipka said:
This LP was awesome!

What he said...

lightbane

Arcane
Awesome lp, so Rando was a "snatcher" after all? That explains why he reminded me so much of the last Replicant from blade runner...

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
lightbane said:
Awesome lp, so Rando was a "snatcher" after all? That explains why he reminded me so much of the last Replicant from blade runner...

Well, moar like :

stingasfeydrauthaindune.jpg

gens2009-09-0718-07-30-59.jpg

deuxhero

Arcane
ghostdog said:
I'm glad you people liked it... :smug:

deuxhero said:
Someone posted the uncensored 14 verison of the shower scene. Anyone got the uncensored panty sniffing?

Are you sure this was in Snathcer, or are you thinking about Policenauts ? PN is more perverted than Snatcher in that department...

A quick check of the relevent tvtropes pages says Snatcher (Policenauts does appear to have a lot of breast garbing though...)

Angthoron

Arcane
Was a great LP, glad you decided to continue it, much entertainment was had by this one.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Heh, yeah it seems I forgot good old JC... It was the way he said it that made hilarious, though.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
This LP is awesome even if the game's ending is pretty lame-o.

ghostdog said:
I know exactly how they feel. Well, maybe we should talk to the manager. Whoa, I'm not sure from what movie/game this mask is from.

gens2009-09-0716-19-56-57.jpg

image006.jpg

Seems a bit random

ghostdog said:
Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Oh, you poor... poor man...

Yes, you poor, poor man...left all alone...due to your own genocidal actions. Poor, poor man.

:roll: Women.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Heh, well the "poor man" line was said with a somewhat disgusted tone... but yeah, women.

dragonfk

Erudite
I too wanted to congratulate you ghostdog for a perfect choice of game for a LP and flawless execution.

May I inquire what are your further plans for LPs? I won't hide the fact that another obscure adventure LP from you would be very much appreciated.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
My plans are to have a long vacation from LPs. These fuckers are really time-consuming. Of course you never know when I'll play some obscure game and have the unstoppable urge to make another LP.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
hoodoo said:
policenauts LP?

Nah... the game has too much dialog to write down and frankly it's more of an interactive movie with shooting breaks. Someone should definitely do a video LP of it.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
dragonfk said:
I too wanted to congratulate you ghostdog for a perfect choice of game for a LP and flawless execution.

May I inquire what are your further plans for LPs? I won't hide the fact that another obscure adventure LP from you would be very much appreciated.

Last Express plz.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Dammit, you're a bunch of demanding LP-holics ! Both Dune and Last Express are excellent games but I don't really feel like replaying them right now. I guess I'm going to surprise you at some point.

A user named cat

This was a great read, thanks for doing this. I had never finished this game before, can't remember why I dropped it either. You know, the dialogue near the end with Jamie regarding their memories reminded me of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". Ever see it? Easily Jim Carrey's best movie, fantastic flick.

starfish

Novice
Re: CHAPTER 11 : THE UNKNOWN PATIENT

ghostdog said:
A scientist named Petrovic picked me up and took me to the army. They took care of me.

Another Metal Gear reference. Petrovic was a scientist you were supposed to rescue.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Wikipedia said:
Pettrovich Madnar

Dr. Drago Pettrovich Madnar - The Eastern engineer responsible for creating the TX-55 Metal Gear mecha in the original Metal Gear, as well the TX-11 Arnold (Bloody Brad) androids. Dr. Pettrovich is one of the hostages Snake must rescue along with his daughter Ellen. In Metal Gear 2, Dr. Pettrovich bitterly defects to Zanzibar Land and develops Metal Gear D after being rejected by the scientific community. He comes in contact with Snake in the game while posing as a hostage, but attacks him after the truth is revealed. He somehow survives and is mentioned in Metal Gear Solid 4 as the scientist who saved Raiden's life after he was turned into a cyborg by The Patriots.[6] A character bearing Dr. Pettrovich's namesake appears in Snatcher.[7]

Heh, even his last name is another reference.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom