Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Cyber-Play... SNATCHER. (Finale)

starfish

Novice
that, i did not know.

i'm still scratching my head over what "hanzo" may have been a reference to. i haven't played policenauts though.

cool lp by the way, i really enjoyed reading it.

Lord Chambers

Erudite
Thanks for the effort, it was very entertaining, I think more for your ability to pace and convey discovery than the game itself. Kudos.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Nice thread necromancy. would never have known about this thread otherwise. :salute:

The phantom puppy delivers as always.

Falksi

Arcane
Just finished chapter 2 after having last played it around 20 years ago, and absolutely loving it.

Some of the puzzeles are a bit too obscure, namely the ones which involve "time" are bullshit, but overall it's just a great bit of interactive storytelling.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom