Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Let's demote some moderators - 2015 edition

I would demote...

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It's time to face the harsh reality. With all the new forums being created, we probably can't afford the staff expense account growing much further. The doritos budget will likely collapse now that the Bards Tale 4 kickstarter is getting overshadowed by Fallout 4. So, in the spirit of the 2013 classic, let us ask ourselves this:

If - unfortunately due to budget cuts - you had to demote some moderators, who would you choose?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You can see from page one of this thread that I was never demoted. I resigned.

Damned revisionist historians.

Edit: This shit got severed from the original thread. Someone thinks they're being clever.

Last edited:

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What happened to Grunker? Wasn't a PoE from him and VD coming? And I was following that Way of the Wicked LP.

Don't care who moderates this place.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
What happened to Grunker? Wasn't a PoE from him and VD coming? And I was following that Way of the Wicked LP.

Don't care who moderates this place.

Grunker had a... setback, real life stuff that got in the way and the review/codex is no longer a priority ATM. Eventually he will be back to let you all know that PoE is a bad game, don't worry.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
gDImyYq.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom