Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's demote some moderators

I would demote...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Absalom

It's gonna be confusing making new threads though. I'd have to PM Jaesun and ask him if a game is shit or not beforehand

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
As an added bonus, people can no longer complain about Jaesun moving threads to the wrong forum. Keep the title. :P

Ok, given the confusion, I have renamed the forum. I hope it's clearer now?

90-Mistakes-are-always-forgivable-if-one-has-the-courage-to-admit-them.png

Mortmal

Arcane
Finally a bold and honest move, the goal is attained, bringing back some coherence in the subforums, and making jaesun even more popular.

Monty

Arcane
Finally a bold and honest move, the goal is attained, bringing back some coherence in the subforums, and making jaesun even more popular.
Except Jaesun has been pretty scarce since the poll went up. I suppose the other mods will just have to use their best judgement as to what games he thinks are shit.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Except Jaesun has been pretty scarce since the poll went up. I suppose the other mods will just have to use their best judgement as to what he games he thinks are shit.

You have to understand that Jaesun has other responsibilities, too. Here he currently is venting his frustrations in a manner more beneficial to society:

LostCity55.png

Absalom

Indeed. Finally, we have a definitive definition on what an RPG is. Maybe it's a bit subjective but it works.

Micmu

Magister
ITT butthurt consoletards crying their SHIT ACTION games aren't discussed together with actual RPGs.

Fuck off to IGN/ all of you.

OMFG MY SKYRIMJOB/GARBAGE AGE/CALL OF PUTA ISN'T TOGETHER WITH TORMENT DEMOTE JAESUN

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
ITT butthurt consoletards crying their SHIT ACTION games aren't discussed together with actual RPGs.

OMFG MY SKYRIMJOB/GARBAGE AGE/CALL OF PUTA ISN'T TOGETHER WITH TORMENT DEMOTE JAESUN

Mickey! So edgy!

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron

fG9sZbq.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom