Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's demote some moderators

I would demote...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
My dreams of rulling over desuland, all shattered to dust to the wind... :(

You can make a try for the Playground. Huehuehuehue.

Random

Arcane
Patron
You will know when DU decides to destroy the Codex, for all will attain the state of moderatorhood. For when everyone is a moderator... Hehehehe... Ah, no one will be.

incredibles-disneyscreencaps.com-10494.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Dear all,

Thank you for participating in our user feedback survey. Thanks to your input, the following action has been taken:

Crispy has been demoted as mod of GD and is currently being replaced by idonthavetimeforthiscrap, who's username lives up to the kind of modding expectations we have.​

Yours sincerely,

You drive a hard bargain.

How about we at least set up a kickstarter to get rid of Ulm?

Lancehead

Liturgist
WhiskeyWolf has the least amount of votes. He must be doing something right wrong.

Syl

Cipher
Dear all,

Thank you for participating in our user feedback survey. Thanks to your input, the following action has been taken:

Crispy has been demoted as mod of GD and is currently being replaced by idonthavetimeforthiscrap, who's username lives up to the kind of modding expectations we have.​

Yours sincerely,
So this was just a clever ploy to save face over a resignation/firing. In the real world, the man says "I want to spend more time with the family" but it doesn't quite work in Crispy's case. On the Codex, the admin trolls all his moderators and create maximum butthurt among the users.

:excellent:

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
For shame, the thread implies more than one moderator would be demoted...

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
For shame, the thread implies more than one moderator would be demoted...
DU hired idonthavetimeforthiscrap the cheap Mexican laborer as a joke and he will be fired tomorrow, just wait.
You know nothing of the Codex if you think it's the jokes that don't last, when they're the only things that do. :smug:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I just don't see the point in making a poll if you just do what you wanted anyway. It's like a dictator holding a vote; you might as well not. Are the people really going to feel like they have a choice?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
People felt they had a choice? DU should troll more, some people seem to be stuck in lala land

Nah, this was a feedback poll, not a choice poll. I'm sure 90% of the people voting knew that.

Micmu

Magister
Demote dork underpants for pissing around with retard plugins and 4chan "smileys" and turning this site into DAC 2 / lulz infested crap.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom