Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Esquilax

Arcane
Oh, if we pick B, could we sort weapons out with Limpwrist McFaggot?

Random Word

Arbiter
MCA Project: Eternity
I've always wanted to own a bridge.
Maybe if we kill off a character every update we'll get an opportunity to kill off Matthaeus. Umm, I mean, For the Emperor!

Kayerts

Arcane
I feel like it would be difficult even for us to get killed inside A) Mechanicum bunker, surrounded by thick walls and elite Deathwatch battle bros. Although I'm sure we're up to the challenge.

Esquilax

Arcane
I feel like it would be difficult even for us to get killed inside A) Mechanicum bunker, surrounded by thick walls and elite Deathwatch battle bros. Although I'm sure we're up to the challenge.

Haha, well, the Black Hold mission was the easiest of the five, and we saw how that went. :troll:

A seems to be the best fit for our character, and I'm sure we'll find action soon enough regardless, so I'm voting for that. I also believe that these choices are based on a ranking from safest to the most dangerous, like the choice before our ill-fated Black Holds mission.

A) Mechanicum bunker

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
To all people who thinks A is safest choice just think where from all those Servitors come from... besides how someone so low in Imperial Chain of command like Senior IG NCO will be invited inside TOP SECRET facility like this? All choices except E are indeed fitting our IG Schweik character.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
So be it. Guardsman.

Good+GOOOOOOOOOOOD+You+re+all+falling+into+my+trap.......gooooood+_f7dc60a61713bb71abe7f6bb1bbfd4c5.jpg

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
3) Go hang out with Bro-Librarian Matthaeus, obviously. Perhaps we can discuss the topic of "What the Codex Astartes advises when there is a lower level breach in a Mechanicus bunker."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom