Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Dark Heresy - Jaedar's Transcript

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
-1 due to reject's first aid and root's healin' powers.

XP is something like 1500, yeah, I think 1400 but I dunno the specifics :M

IP/CP is what I've written somewhere above, no new equipment unless you knock cheddar out and snatch his new catechist crossbow.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I didn't take the catechist really. Shanks can have it if he wants. I already took the tranter from Aurora. But I am running out of bullets for everything :( Please implement a bullet vendor next scenario dear roxor, mein liege and GM.

Think exp is 1550 to be exact, since that is what my dude has gained since creation.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
transfer your shit to your aux, fagit. Not like you need much to run irc an stuff. Otherwise we can just send you our stuff.

On the other hand.... exp bonuses for everybody? :smug:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Sunday! Regular time! Mark your calendar!

This time it should happen.

I guess... M:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Regular time being 16 GMT? We always seem to play regular time but nobody knows when that actually is :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
'Sup, d00dz. I know I told you all that we'd be playing sunday, but it turns out we might play today as well. So just dropping this to say that should everyone show up, we'll explore the secret basement of Port Authority today :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Excidium said:
So, one of root's miscasts sucked everyone into the warp or something? :lol:

Well, to put it shortly:

Our team of magnificent acolytes found themselves on the turf of a radical inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus, whom they all suspected to be a filthy heretic.

That's why they proceeded to thwart his plans.

By making an incredibly mean race of xeno infiltrators leave the planet, by releasing a daemonhost that went on a bloody rampage afterwards, by murdering the inquisitor's most trusted acolyte, by alarming an incredibly powerful sorcerer that they are on his trail, by killing the local civilian populace with fire bombs and by sowing panic and discontent by telling just about everyone they met about the incoming warpstorm.

They also sent Shanks to infiltrate the inquisition's HQ and try to dig up any dirt that he could find. His splendid endeavour ended this way:

40k_token_assassinorum_callidus_asaid_virenus.png
Hmmmmm, an ornate door guarded by three stormtroopers, it must be the inquisitor's office. I wonder what those statues along the corridor are.

[tech use: success] It looks like the statues are mechanical and morph into something else if they are tipped off. Interesting. Let's poke them with a stick!

*statues transform into heavy bolter turrets*

...shit *is riddled full of bolter shells and flamer fire from the stormtroopers*

After that, the inquisitor was pissed off to the max, and called the team to his throne room for 'judgement'. They figured it was a trap, so they went there with four gun servitors. But even so, the inquisitor gathered a small army, surrounding himself with 13 stormtroopers. Yet he didn't quite expect the powerful sorcerer to open a gate behind him and move through it with a bunch of plaguebearers.

Massive clusterfuck ensued, the inquisitor and sorcerer clashed in an epic and visceral duel, the plaguebearers started slaughtering stormtroopers, gun servitors also engaged them in a hail of gunfire. But some of the stormtroopers were keen on having our dear acolytes pay for their sins, and so, our dear acolytes got riddled full of hellgun fire, grenades, flamer promethium and nomad sniper rifle shells.

Was fun.

lightbane

Arcane
... Your players don't seem to know that even Wh40k has some rules that the players should obey, even the Acolytes.
First rule is: Never go full retard, ever (unless you're a chaos cultist).

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
P much everything roxor listed was done by two individuals who shall not be named for their own protection.

Also yes. WE ARE THE LAW

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
First the Scum then the Assassin, sneaking around seems to be a very effective suicide method. :lol:

Looking at the bright side, at least the Inquisitor got raped by his heretical friends, so the team didn't die for nothing.

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
Uh, so, how many games have I missed. I just came off a serious fucking bender. Booze and the fucking Camels are gonna kill me one of these days.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Excidium said:
First the Scum then the Assassin, sneaking around seems to be a very effective suicide method. :lol:

Yes, 'poke turrets with sticks' really is an effective suicide method.

Looking at the bright side, at least the Inquisitor got raped by his heretical friends, so the team didn't die for nothing.

Except he didn't get raped. Inquisitor Cornelius von Nettesheim doesn't go down that easily :smug:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Importante, to whomever it may concern:

Since we currently have like 10 dudes willing to participate, and having them all in one party would result in a FUCKHUEG clusterfuck, we decided the split the party in two, between two gms (me and deso).

I don't think any allegiances have been sworn clearly yet, so hurry up and get on hamachi or something to claim thy gm of choice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom