Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play: The Blackwell PENTALOGY!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Haha look at the faggot who thought noscript would be enough! :smug:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You can always make another photobucket account and upload the screenshots there.

Or just use dropbox's Public directory.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
You can always make another photobucket account and upload the screenshots there.

Or just use dropbox's Public directory.

Already have a 2nd pb account and it's over bandwidth 24/7. I have no idea who is leeching my lps and where, and there's not much to do about it, I think.

Derpbox I really hate for lps, I used it only once and I don't want to get back to that shit. Its worst part is that it makes a unique link for every pic, and that's a fucking pain for LPs. Photobucket might be a load of crap, but just about the one and only reason I keep using it is that it has one link pattern for everything.

So when there's http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww330/Horde_LP/Blackwell_Epiphany/epiph3501.jpg , I can just copypaste that link again into the next line and change 3501 into 3502 and everything will work. It cuts down on update assembling time tremendously. Meanwhile Dropbox will add a random string of characters into every link, which means each and every one has to be manually copied.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dropbox will add a random string of characters into every link
Uh, what? It never does that for me. How are you uploading the images, through the website or by copying them into a local shared folder? I'm using the latter method (you need to have the dropbox client installed on your pc).

Funnily enough, when I was using photobucket, it would sometimes (not always) add a random string of characters to the file name. It didn't matter much, since I could generate links to all images in a given folder anyway.

Redlands

Arcane
If anyone can't wait, here's a brief multimedia summary of the rest of the game:

images

And no, I'm not even joking.

Erebus

Arcane
Madeline being evil isn't a huge surprise. The flashbacks about her past would have little point otherwise.

Second, am I the only one who finds it downright stupid that Madeline would go through all this effort JUST TO POSSESS ROSA? That is, of all the people out there, she'd possess the ONLY ONE who could stop her because of her spirit guide's shenanigans?

Maybe she could only possess a medium ? She does suggest that the minds of Bestowers are more open to her than normal minds.

Of course, that doesn't explain why she wouldn't possess Michael. Maybe the idea of having a penis scared her.

And since she's still bound to Michael's corpse even despite invading Rosa, what's the guarantee that Madeline won't just get booted again and transferred into someone else after the 2-3 days?

True, but she may have thought that possessing Rosa would break her bond with Michael. When you try something that's never been done, it's hard to be right about all the consequences.

All this shit is very mighty convenient and half-arsed, and rather pathetically thought through for a spirit that supposedly had, what, 70 years to plan this?

True enough, but the main effect of those 70 years was probably to make Madeline half-crazy and desperate. It doesn't strike me as absurd that she would make serious mistakes, simply because she didn't want to face the possibility that her plan might be flawed.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Here's my reaction at this wonderfully shockingly twisty new update:

:hmmm:

I honestly can't be bothered picking the game apart anymore. I am now fully onboard the Retardo Train, let's take this LP to its logical conclusion.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Here's my reaction at this wonderfully shockingly twisty new update:

:hmmm:

I honestly can't be bothered picking the game apart anymore. I am now fully onboard the Retardo Train, let's take this LP to its logical conclusion.

Dude, the best stuff is still ahead of us! +M

Make sure to fasten your beltseats! We have commenced our descent!

Copper

Savant
Actually, I'm cool with Joey's lack of 'special awesome secret past' here

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
It's all about the journey, not the destination +M

I actually believe this.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
What's wrong Darth Roxor ? Had so much fun with Tesla Effect incline that you no longer want to go back to the decline that is this game? :M

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Go for dropbox, I tell ya. It works wonders for my BG2 LP, which also got notoriously cockblocked by fotowiadro, despite circling six or seven accounts.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Depends on tastes I guess. I use imgur. What it does though, is it renames all your uploaded pictures into gibberish, if you look at the URLs.

However, it also provides an easy link for BBs such as this, so I was never much bothered.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Surely you are all patient enough to wait just 5 measly days :troll:

THE WAIT WILL ONLY MAKE THE UPCOMING EVENTS BETTER! :troll: :troll: :troll:

Erebus

Arcane
That's right, we can wait.

:x ACTUALLY NO WE FUCKING CAN'T !!! UPDAET !!1! :x

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Give postimage.org a try. Free, gallery management and a smattering of other features. Images do disappear if not viewed in 6+ months though unless you pay $25 per year.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'M AFRAID I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MY WORD!

YOU JUST GOTTA BE PATIENT, DEAR FELLOWS :troll:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Surely you are all patient enough to wait just 5 measly days
You do realise, this is only true if you have registered this account on 1st of a month, because the limit resets after every 30 days (more or less) after registration date?

Are you quite sure about this. Because I've been running them LPs for a while now, and they've always reset exceeded bandwidth at the beginning of a month.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Are you quite sure about this. Because I've been running them LPs for a while now, and they've always reset exceeded bandwidth at the beginning of a month.
The exact day of the month should be listed somewhere in your profile on your PhotoBucket account. Or maybe they changed it do reset at the beginning of the month, I haven't used PB for a while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom