Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Wizardry!

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
This was fantastic

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Thanks, everyone! :love:

Hesus almighty - stuff taken out straight from Persona 4 any jRPG in existence. :lol:

Funnily enough I based that scene on a Kreia quote from KOTOR2. :lol:

But much more entertaining and better written.

After all, that's what MCA does, doesn't he? Designs JRPGs except more entertaining and better written. :P

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
That was a great LP.

Achievement unlocked: combined Wizardry with full fledged LARP and added homosexual romance to top it off.

Let's hope that Bioware doesn't obtain the rights to Wizardry and follow the example.

You are sure you are not a developer yourself CB? ;)

The fact that she can write indicates that she is probably not. But we can hope.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Only just read the final update. That was sublime. Thanks for a wonderful, wonderful LP Bee :love:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
:salute:

Fantastic! So you even succeeded in the final encounter without a single TPK.

I just got really lucky. That Tiltowait should've killed a character or two, but for some reason it didn't. Normally, with a higher-level party, you'd want to finish Werdna off before he can even cast that portable nuke spell.

(Also, I suspect this LP might have something to do with me being promoted to RPG Codex Staff. :P)

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
(Also, I suspect this LP might have something to do with me being promoted to RPG Codex Staff. :p)

Congratulations.:salute:
Oh yeah, didn't see that either, congratulations!
:love:

While I did see your promotion, I didn't see that you speculated this thread had anything to do with it. :salute:

Now, this is why I'd never become a member of the staff. I don't have the stamina to do such a fine LarP, and besides I'd just misuse any privileges. :smug:

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
tumblr_ll0a1wUJqE1qca67a.gif

Amazing ending to an amazing LP overall. I loved every minute, Crooked Bee.

Also, congratulations on being promoted to the staff.

:love:

lightbane

Arcane
Hopefully Bee will not get drunk with power and start locking threads like---END OF THE LINE!!

Cenobyte

Prophet
Congrats for your new promotion. But don't you dare to suspend your LPs of the other Wizardries now! :D

And yes, hitting Werdna hard before he can cast or act was the method I tried to use as well in my playthrough, but iirc I needed 3 attempts until I defeated him. But I agree that success against Werdna is usually depending on pure chance and luck, even though your characters even managed to survive his onslaught during the one action he had. But then again, he targeted your characters with the most HP.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I just noticed you are our newest overlord underlord staff member. All the more reason for me to scramble a few dollars and support the dex - now that it has some quality administration :p

Congratulations! :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom