Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Read Onani Master Kurosawa! (NSFW)

Random

Arcane
Patron
Uploading...

Random

Arcane
Patron
Chapter Twenty-Five.

KjwcjH6.jpg

ORq3ODD.jpg

egq7Woz.jpg

Dov14hc.jpg

sDnkvE8.jpg

tYjI1he.jpg

RPKDoRu.jpg

zdGmWOe.jpg

AFlxgNG.jpg

dQrumsP.jpg

CDpOPS5.jpg

Such a charmer now, Kurosawa...

W0UIE16.jpg

TQuypC6.jpg

qAF3bRk.jpg

IB3cK9F.jpg

kaHjJAu.jpg

sH5c5qe.jpg

cVCeXob.jpg

ky84zEC.jpg

fTkObEF.jpg

wpvQbAp.jpg

hDD2gcw.jpg

QqEfq5D.jpg

MwmQf1y.jpg

32tWcyv.jpg

BROcolli... You're too good for this world. :love:

Random

Arcane
Patron
Chapter Twenty-Six.

OqludYf.jpg

sWeyWyF.jpg

ap1yOcR.jpg

NF2xX25.jpg

Ld2hS3T.jpg

CvRKwZR.jpg

W2M8upR.jpg

OCH0qcK.jpg

mTwy3rN.jpg

Tq9db6E.jpg

71LYDzv.jpg

SsiFREk.jpg

eTr4B9f.jpg

NBW8izk.jpg

Sp04rnm.jpg

uNpF1ry.jpg

Holy shit, this chick is too :awor: for Awor...

CtDjqWX.jpg

NPAKJPK.jpg

gBIVWIZ.jpg

Random

Arcane
Patron
Chapter Twenty-Seven!

KrCXQ9Q.jpg

qkArN86.jpg

1vXzBkS.jpg

pe2mYNt.jpg

xadrxrD.jpg

x52H20E.jpg

N5YCDqp.jpg

q3UjMBi.jpg

Zkp91tf.jpg

rnV0GOC.jpg

6be7ZB8.jpg

g3C6byO.jpg

Fhum3QO.jpg

P7lvHMe.jpg

VXXgypy.jpg

z0orAdH.jpg

wEm3qwp.jpg

2UnXlgG.jpg

uOz8hNj.jpg

e29FQ9K.jpg

yFyBOqS.jpg

ROijaSf.jpg

Oh, BROcolli... Truly he is the BRO that we all must strive to be.

wuigqRK.jpg

dp6r6a3.jpg

u1ZAMrf.jpg

Random

Arcane
Patron
Chapter Thirty.

PnkMa3e.jpg

i68nUHg.jpg

0Oo0YMR.jpg

xSGtwLV.jpg

1Xc5vR5.jpg

PqZKYFi.jpg

F0Lpk9f.jpg

i1PJjK5.jpg

vP1tMAC.jpg

ga0lPcm.jpg

mdkd7nX.jpg

SkzJIq2.jpg

qXMJHC2.jpg

I love a woman who smokes. Best girl confirmed.

Eg2pQ0J.jpg

2tsundere4u

OwFhfkG.jpg

A true man never stops fapping!

cI0rMbX.jpg

mfG59Fh.jpg

ycEketm.jpg

zoReoex.jpg

EMLdTHZ.jpg

tKTm7EM.jpg

ORFF3FV.jpg

Cz3gyyI.jpg

7w8lLlZ.jpg

GiNhWaW.jpg

I0uWiqt.jpg

G55BFEk.jpg

Fzelq8B.jpg

lGl8lXS.jpg

5rKEze2.jpg

fWLJMpK.jpg

aeqKBRk.jpg

b7jNcOV.jpg

kORUsSc.jpg

xfBC1dZ.jpg

xv88uXs.jpg

s4q3Kgp.jpg

JbHbsmF.jpg

Wh2HT4r.jpg

2v8fxDK.jpg

IBhvhLI.jpg

FBcyqjM.jpg

4jqJhC5.jpg

znhaAln.jpg

UTjZmu8.jpg

Kurosawa has become ALPHA AS FUCK.

Random

Arcane
Patron
The Final Chapter, Thirty-One.

NHhzdnW.jpg

Hnnngh, why are all the girls so BRO?!

3OeSLye.jpg

2OMqej1.jpg

dqJgZYO.jpg

moJg8bI.jpg

xD0L9Sh.jpg

tCDz1js.jpg

lPCrnGV.jpg

hEgsyDJ.jpg

yw5HZHm.jpg

9EiteW9.jpg

FpaL2C0.jpg

No... I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going... NO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

jkjW1h1.jpg

cGCLmWc.jpg

dP5J5FO.jpg

R4DMPMe.jpg

Id5bISx.jpg

Crisis averted. Thank Jesus.

W0OHaIF.jpg

D3dvvZi.jpg

eYvUr8W.jpg

QefbYOR.jpg

5J7kkdc.jpg

aimo6x8.jpg

1kMHmV9.jpg

MxHXTlf.jpg

B43sD5L.jpg

a5FXGfF.jpg

fzM57KD.jpg

3RnEeAq.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

NtlYuvl.jpg

HhBfLlu.jpg

-hew.

1tpaEvE.jpg

1JDRwew.jpg

WHooJOx.jpg

x74cfuV.jpg

That's all, folks. I hope you enjoyed this wild ride as much as I did when I read it. You have officially ingested a piece of true 2ch and 4chan culture (not necessarily a good thing...)

In the end, this absurd story was just another story about puberty, chuunibyou, coming-of-age, mistakes, hurting others, regret, and having the balls to take responsibility for yourself.

Lindblum

Augur
Oh wow, yeah while you were uploading I read this at another site and this was a good read.

But the readers were generally divided at the ending, I expected Mass murders and a complete mind fuck but instead got a happy ending which was okay....
I felt the ending was generic, I was really looking forward to Kurosawa's reign of biological terrorism causing some of the students to commit suicide to make up for Kitahara's suffering.

:2/5:

Random

Arcane
Patron
Oh wow, yeah while you were uploading I read this at another site and this was a good read.

But the readers were generally divided at the ending, I expected Mass murders and a complete mind fuck but instead got a happy ending which was okay....
I felt the ending was generic, I was really looking forward to Kurosawa's reign of biological terrorism causing some of the students to commit suicide to make up for Kitahara's suffering.

I like the story more because it didn't venture into full edgy territory. There's plenty of stories for that - like Death Note, an obvious influence. Or Gantz.

Lindblum

Augur

I like the story more because it didn't venture into full edgy territory. There's plenty of stories for that - like Death Note, an obvious influence. Or Gantz.
When you said was very Codexian I had this in mind:
:flamesaw:

Random

Arcane
Patron

When you said was very Codexian I had this in mind:
:flamesaw:

Well it's basically the story of a nascent Awor who discovered that not everything is shit and avoided going down the dark path of Aworism.

I maybe kinda sorta did false advertisement.

hostergaard

Educated
:hero: We are proud of you Kurosawa.

Man, those feels. I went in figuring I could get some raunchy fun, instead I got all these feels. I never asked this. I almost felt like standing up and going outside to meet people, make friends and get a girlfriend. It was a terrible feeling.

Thanks for the ride! It kept me entertained for sure.

Overall:

:4/5:

As a drama/slice of life/whatever genre it is:

:5/5:

I have a weak heart for happy endings, even the short of happy ones.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I can't believe I actually read this all the way through. I feel... dirty.
The whole fapping is just a backdrop to a very nice story... it's really a shame, it's a great manga but that I cant really recommend to anyone without looking like a Onani Master myself...

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
From Shigurui to this... save us, Cowboy Moment!

Not even he can save you now! EMBRACE THE DECLINE!

Rest assured, brothers of mine, for this meager attempt at edginess will not go unanswered. I am acquiring material from relevant IRC channels as we speak.

Initially, I had wanted to do Spiral, because it's short enough to guarantee completion, and also episodic, which lends itself well to the LR format. Plus, it's fucking Junji Ito, can't go wrong with Junji Ito.

However, if it is required to wipe the stain of Onani Master Kurosawa from existence, then I'll fucking LR Leviathan.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Also, the ending is shit, an overwhelming victory for extrovert subhumans. Would have been better to LR Aku no Hana, which has an actual female Awor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom