Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Let's Sweden YES! "This... Actually happened." - Kalin

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Lonesome road
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
how the hell does kafira grow up before chani

Well actually... there is aging as well for Chani I think, but since I switched household, I missed her birthday and the AI tends to just wait till the last moment before aging up kicks in.
You can accelerate the aging process by just buying a birthday cake and blowing the candles.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Last edited:

Baardhaas

Cipher
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here
RK47 said:
penis matching color of the shoes they're wearing.
Wut? That, that... that's amazing. After matching my tie, my watch and my shoes to my clothes I can whip my dick out and let it dangle as an extra clothing accessory. I want to have that!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom