Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Lion and Snake (Turn-based RPG, in development)

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I stumbled upon this while randomly browsing. There's very little information out so far but it seems to be turn-based and a RPG which I think is enough to justify a Codex thread (or will be, long-term?).

From the website:
Features said:
  1. 3D rpg with deep and unforgettable story
  2. Turn-based combat
  3. interact with any objects
  4. terse dialogue, npc will not get you to explain anything

They have released a "kickstarter video" on youtube, which I guess means there will soon be more(/some) information on the game. Hopefully they don't actually use this as their kickstarter video, though:

According to the guy's twitter account, it'll be "like #originalsin" and "#madewithunity"

Links to game website and facebook.

Not much to say yet. Shopkeeper in the video made me think of demons in Grim Fandango. Lovely colours and unicorn (placeholder?) music.

Shin

Cipher
Without the soothing music it would have presented itself as utter crap. Now it just looks like crap. One should try to hide the fact that one is using Unity, not promoting it :/.

edit: but it wouldn't be the first crap looking game to be decent, so hey

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I don't want to be an ass-hole but someone has to. This is one of the worst kickstarter pages I've seen:
-the sum is a bit high for someone without the name in the industry
-it says almost nothing about the game, all I know is that's turn-based, interactive and we play as some little half-elf
-kickstarter rewards are a bit meh, I don't think many people will choose higher tier just for unique weapons
-good cover-art, makes me more interested in the game than the rest of the page
-nothing about the experience, insterests or whatever of the people making the game
-I can see menu from some movie program in the video, shouldn't be there I think.
Generally the website needs more meat. More about the story, the world, how does the character system looks like, who are the enemies, what does being able to interact with everything means etc.
I'd consider restarting the kickstarter.

petresco

Literate
ZCNnFBvS3dY.jpg

petresco

Literate
I don't want to be an ass-hole but someone has to. This is one of the worst kickstarter pages I've seen:
-the sum is a bit high for someone without the name in the industry
-it says almost nothing about the game, all I know is that's turn-based, interactive and we play as some little half-elf
-kickstarter rewards are a bit meh, I don't think many people will choose higher tier just for unique weapons
-good cover-art, makes me more interested in the game than the rest of the page
-nothing about the experience, insterests or whatever of the people making the game
-I can see menu from some movie program in the video, shouldn't be there I think.
Generally the website needs more meat. More about the story, the world, how does the character system looks like, who are the enemies, what does being able to interact with everything means etc.
I'd consider restarting the kickstarter.
I try fix it

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
Hi, I’m Petr Luchko. I’m a Freelancer, 2D artist, 3D artist and airbrush painter. Since childhood, I have had a passion for fantasy. In 1995, I've read all of Tolkein’s books and created and painted RPG board games. Two years ago, I began creating my first 2D isometric game, which later developed into a 3D game. I can no longer imagine my life without creating characters, animations, environments and props.

:hmmm:

Also the font is so crap that makes it unreadable.

eXalted

Arcane
The Kickstarter needs more Marketing skills.

The game seems nice tho.

Severian Silk

The movies and screenshots are too small and grainy to make out what I am looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom