Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Lion and Snake (Turn-based RPG, in development)

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
the Kickstarter said:
Risks and challenges
When I'm in doubt about something, I do nothing.
fLOnf4P.png

Those animations look pretty cool though.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
You guys are some negative nancies. I dislike the 3d part and hope they switch to at least a fixed camera. But the graphcis are nice. I was worried the it would be single character, which doesn't really make for exciting TB combat, but later in the video after the 80 minutes of the guy standing their watching two people dance it showed combat and had three party members. I hope this has full chargen also.

I'd much rather have more rpgs than less so I will jump on board. I would rather EA so I don't get emails. If I KS just send me one email with my steam key but leave me the fuck alone other than that. And preferably just give me the steam key when the game is released and ready for me to play.

eXalted

Arcane
It's kinda shit that with no name it's difficult to create a successful kickstarter.

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I backed it because I'll back anything with (non-JRPG) turn-based combat as long as it isn't overly clear that its a scam but really...

This is the worst attempt at a kickstarter campaign I've ever backed. Even worse put together than Project Silkworm (someone from the Codex put that one together) which apart from some microscopic glimmer in their promising screenshots of isometric art (which was at least as good as PoE, some of it better), was completely without hope of ever getting funded. This one doesn't even have that.

Please... get someone who knows something about making things presentable, ideally someone with first-hand knowledge of doing a video game kickstarter, and someone with a perfect grasp of a marketable English to help you put together your next crowdfunding campaign. And a informative website to coincide with the launch of the campaign.
Even 4-5 sentence bullet-points describing the basic premise of the game story, the game world and each of the significant game mechanics and a handful of screenshots of concept art and spreadsheet plans would be a large improvement over this... nothing.

Please? I want you to not be terrible.:|

Mortmal

Arcane
This kickstarter will fail , while the graphics and music are quite good and its always nice to have more turn based rpg , the video barely shows anything. Its too slow sometimes clunky and spending far too much time on a drunken scene or simple unity renders.You play some half elf girl looking for some amulet that will answer many questions.... That sounds like cliché boring rpgmaker plot except those usually add plenty of hentai to it.

33K ? Ah, You wont even have 1000 by the end.
Rewards? who will spend 300$ just for getting in game skins no one else is going to see. At this kind of price , a lone indie developer , should better offer to design a npc with custom text.
No pitch, not much info on game mechanisms, you are not a marketing guy thats for sure .

Wish you luck still.

petresco

Literate
A small piece of location is made in three days. What new has been done? New game models: 3 stones, a bell, stone wall, stone staircase
Testing Collider components

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom