Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware LOL ELECTRONIC ARTS: The EA Thread

http://www.mobygames.com/game/player-manager

So you want to do it more as a financial simulation than an actual footballing. NOw if you think FM is "select 11 names and hope for the best" then that just means you are not very good at the game and possibly know little about the sport you play.
i quit football manager when i noticed i got the *habit* of taking second division teams and bring them to win everything at once in no more than 5 years.
yeah, i definitely know little about it.

holy fucking cristopher lee.
and people want to speak about videogames...

Last edited:

mastroego

Arcane
I only blame the audience.
It's like with politicians, really. As long as people, even grunting and moaning, keep giving them their vote, said politicians have the universal right to abuse of the idiotic life forms that insist on enabling their power.

See, EA could literally go bankrupt next month, if people stopped paying for their services.
But people aren't stopping, at least not in an abrupt manner, so if EA is still alive it's the consumers' fault, and no one else's.
(that potentially includes me as well, since I'd buy the next Mirror's Edge in a heartbeat, if it came out tomorrow).

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I wonder, if EA went bankrupt tomorrow, how long would it take for most of the gaming press to start filing for bankruptcy as well?

RolePlayer

Augur
This thread is therapy for me ...

It reminds me that there are still people with critical thinking skills and common sense in the world.

So tired of all the naive idiots on other sites who believe all the bullshit the industry feeds the public.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
FUCK YOU, EA. No amount of backtracking will ever redeem your damaged reputation.

You fucked up too much shit to ever gain my respect.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
It reminds me that there are still people with critical thinking skills and common sense in the world.

Someone with good critical thinking skills would come to the conclusion that there's no such thing as common sense.

Someone with common sense would probably understand whatever point you are trying to make.

Common sense tells you that the sun moves across the sky, not that the earth is rotating.

Brinko

Arcane
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755600
My Mass Effect love is genuine, I swear, haven't seen a dang penny! (The following is not my material™)

You agree to keep confidential at all times all matters relating to this Agreement and any Assignment including, without limitation, the Details and Compensation listed above.

You understand that You may not post a copy of this Agreement or any Assignment or any terms thereof online or share them with any third party without EA's prior written consent. You agree that You have read the Nondisclosure Agreement (attached hereto and marked as Exhibit A) and You understand and agree to all of terms of the Nondisclosure Agreement, which are incorporated as part of this Agreement.

3xBYPm9.png

K524Kmz.png

r8tXTYd.png

Well if MS is doing it EA might as well try to bribe people into being kind to their stillborn games.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
NeoTards again cared only about corporates.
There is fine example of cancer that kill gaming and all they ask is "Y u do show it, Itz agains contracts, hurr durr nog".
Geez...

Do not make a video that focuses on glitches in the game
Sure, just wait till game launch and be stable for longer than one minute.

Telengard

Arcane
Max of three videos per participant. $10 per CPM. So, the pay to be a secret EA shill is 30 pieces of silver dollars per thousand views on all three videos.

Trying to buy 'em on the cheap again, eh, EA?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
That video... at first I was wondering why EA is being slammed for managing to have the same theme tune in every game in the same series, but then... :)

J1M

Arcane
So the guy who made the NFS videos that got 6,000,000 views made $60,000 for uploading three videos?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
So the guy who made the NFS videos that got 6,000,000 views made $60,000 for uploading three videos?

Not a bad deal for three uploaded videos.

Maybe EA isn't as stingy as I thought.

It's funny because it's really easy to spam youtube views. I'd be surprised if someone wasn't doing so for easy money.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom