Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LOL Notch is rich but lonely Discuss!!!1!!

Renegen

Arcane
Honestly his ex-wife is hot: petite, pretty face, nice tits ass lips, blond hair and strong swedish(?) dna.

titus

Arcane
Patron
Are we looking at the same girl?
Yes. Now imagine this.
6230036_f496.jpg
See? Hot.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I bet if notch had 200 dollars per month he would work is ass off on some retard ass game like Minecraft which would make him happy.
I think the case of Notch is being sad and poor that became sad and rich, so he turning back to be sad and poor won't make him any favors. I think this is a case of some guy that never examined his life before and just lazily absorbed what he was supposed to want from the society around him instead of thinking for himself, he wouldn't try to play on the shallow celebrity life that everybody is supposed to want if he knew even who he is for certain. The worse part isn't even he being depressed, it happens with everybody but his passive agressive, blamming others for his situation, what makes even more obvious that he truly doesn't examine his life.

People, rich or poor, need sometimes to stop and ask "WTF am I doing with my life?", sure, it is annoying and cause anxiety but beat wasting time and living the life of others. Notch seems to starting asking himself if emulating famous people that collect mental health issues and famous cocaine addicts is a good idea but no, he will just shrug off the anxiety that he maybe is wrong and he is fucking wasting his life... it is easier to blame the old co-workers, they are the responsible.

zlocish

Educated
Honestly his ex-wife is hot: petite, pretty face, nice tits ass lips, blond hair and strong swedish(?) dna.
>petite
nope
>pretty face
You are being nice I guess
>nice tits
Yeah because we all saw them
>lips
Swollen
>blond hair
whatever floats your boat
>swedish DNA
Yeah enjoy your muslim competition

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
He's only unhappy because he's surrounded himself with libruls.

Notch should come over to republican land.

We don't judge a men for being rich or white.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This is my favourite thread on the Codex so far, it has the chance to top the Grimoire thread. I want to see this thread go to great lengths 1000+ pages to inspire a Codexer to get filthy rich so he can join the circle of Notch friends so he can go to his party and punch him.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
"i do not know that, nobody reached out and said it was just initial shock. So fuck all of you. Fuck you so hard," responded Notch.

Expect his next outburst when he finds out all his "new life and friends" in LA suck even more. It has already started in Ibiza...

"fuck you hipster society, fuck you LA, fuck all of you! FUCK YOU SO HARD :rage:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This is my favourite thread on the Codex so far, it has the chance to top the Grimoire thread. I want to see this thread go to great lengths 1000+ pages to inspire a Codexer to get filthy rich so he can join the circle of Notch friends so he can go to his party and punch him.

I'm working on it!

But I won't go to his parties because L.A. is for faggots. There'd be so many people to punch, my hand would be a broken bloody mess at the end of the day.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Reactions ITT so predictable.

"Hahaha, stop cryin rich white privlidged boy, Y U complane with so much moneyz....gib gp plz". Yo Codex, stop being envious little bitches.

Btw his meltdown is nothing new. Nobody ITT has read about lottery winners who basically self-destructed? Huge swaths of sudden money crushed their little lives. If you're not getting rich slowly, getting used to it, but become a billionaire overnight I can imagine it can blow your mind - literally. Especially if you're an emotionally underdeveloped borderline autist doughboy from a uber-librul society where children are brainwashed from the getgo that iniquility is eebul and rich people must die die die.

Most of you little bitches would be right there in the same boat with that fat Whinesson.

As for Notch, this whole experience will either kill him, as was already mentioned here, or make him stronger.

Maybe in a couple of years he'll be transformed from this
I+look+badass+with+my+new+sword+_cace89f43f68459ff749ff95cdf936ff.jpg

into this
vikings_s2_gallery_rollo-AB.jpeg

Machocruz

Arcane
Man, you guys aren't kidding about the shit taste in candy. Fucking Tootsie Rolls?! No normal person chooses that shit, they get it foisted upon them as kids at Halloween. Someone call the FBI before he shoots up a black church or a sidewalk full of blonde girls.

Robert Jarzebina

This fucking thread :lol:

Time add some fuel.

Sup Codex. Why you dont liek us?
Skrillex-ad-Markus-Notch-Persson-at-XS.jpg

THAT feeling when you try hard to look cool behind Skrillex's backs.
notch_skrillex_party_17.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Especially if you're an emotionally underdeveloped borderline autist doughboy from a uber-librul society where children are brainwashed from the getgo that iniquility is eebul and rich people must die die die.

Yet he only shared that wealth with one person at his company.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Yet he only shared that wealth with one person at his company.

Whereas you would've given it all away to poor children in Africa/save baby pandas.

sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous
ˌsaNG(k)təˈmōnēəs/
adjective
derogatory
adjective: sanctimonious
making a show of being morally superior to other people.
"what happened to all the sanctimonious talk about putting his family first?"
synonyms: self-righteous, holier-than-thou, pious, pietistic, churchy, moralizing, preachy, smug, superior, priggish, hypocritical, insincere;

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Whereas you would've given it all away to poor children in Africa/save baby pandas.

There's a middle ground between "give all your money away" and "give all your employees a pittance while you keep the vast majority for yourself."

hivemind

I don't like notch because he is a fat, lazy, uncreative fuck that has a lot of money while I don't, but if his employees didn't like being payed a pittance they were free to leave and look for other employment

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't like notch because he is a fat, lazy, uncreative fuck that has a lot of money while I don't, but if his employees didn't like being payed a pittance they were free to leave and look for other employment

That would be self-defeating, because the guy who decided he didn't need to share much of the buyout money with the people who helped Minecraft happen left the company.

hivemind

It's a miracle that some retards still haven't figured out that wealth has nothing to do with happiness
lmao

LMAO

Having an endless reserve of wealth makes the pursuit of happiness much easier given that you are free to pursue it in pretty much any way you want without mundane things like spending half of your waking time at work or not being able to purchase certain things getting in your way.

If the fat fuck is complaining about being rich just imagine how he'd complain if he was poor.

Money might not GUARANTEE happiness nor is it a 100% prerequisite for all people but it most certainly helps a great deal.

That would be self-defeating, because the guy who decided he didn't need to share much of the buyout money with the people who helped Minecraft happen left the company.
They were getting paid for "helping minecraft" happen, they could have asked for more money or partnership of the company BEFORE the game was sold if they weren't just disposable code monkeys for the most part.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
There's a middle ground between "give all your money away" and "give all your employees a pittance while you keep the vast majority for yourself."

635379394007665108.png

In 2011 he gave away ALL his dividends. Where's the middle ground here?

Mojang employees were EMPLOYEES, not co-owners. They entered into a deal with Notch expecting to be paid a monthly wage for their work. Notch giving them anything at all extra is a gesture of generosity. These little bitches should be thankful, not complaining about Persson being "cheap". Wihout him they would've stayed poor little keyboard monkeys struggling with rent instead of becoming millionaires.

What a fucked up thing envy is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom