Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LOL Tranny Developers DISCUSS!!!11

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
A pair of delusional freaks, one of whom has spent over a decade writing weeaboo faggotry.

Faggitdex totally buys into their tranny delusion and believes Herve is the real problem.

:hero:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
A pair of delusional freaks, one of whom has spent over a decade writing weeaboo faggotry.

Faggitdex totally buys into their tranny delusion and believes Herve is the real problem.

Crazy, right? Not going apeshit about the personal life of developers is absolute decline. What we need is god-approved developers to make god-approved games.

God hates Dragon Wars 2!

mondblut

Arcane
Crazy, right? Not going apeshit about the personal life of developers is absolute decline. What we need is god-approved developers to make god-approved games.

God hates Dragon Wars 2!

A random tranny developer is not a problem. A collective of tranny developers, on the other hand - it's like a difference between a normal woman or a few working at a normal dev studio, and brian(na) wu's freakish sect.

Darkzone

Arcane
A pair of delusional freaks, one of whom has spent over a decade writing weeaboo faggotry. Faggitdex totally buys into their tranny delusion and believes Herve is the real problem.
Very good post. This the real problem that this freaks did not produce anything in decades. They have invest now much time into developing a concept of the game, art and etc. If this freaks would have done this all the time, then this would be something different.
So before something of value comes across our scope, we can only laugh about Herve's drag queen dream team. But on the other hand inxile was in the same position just without the drags.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
A pair of delusional freaks, one of whom has spent over a decade writing weeaboo faggotry. Faggitdex totally buys into their tranny delusion and believes Herve is the real problem.
Very good post. This the real problem that this freaks did not produce anything in decades. They have invest now much time into developing a concept of the game, art and etc. If this freaks would have done this all the time, then this would be something different.
So before something of value comes across our scope, we can only laugh about Herve's drag queen dream team. But on the other hand inxile was in the same position just without the drags.

Wonderful, tight and to the point. Thats just eight sentences overall, the word 'freaks' occuring thrice, with the same number of 'drag queens/trannies' and only slightly less variations of 'faggot'. I think congratulations are in order, gentlemen, as the two of you may just have broken a new record! Good job everyone, you certainly have made your point clear.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Wonderful, tight and to the point. Thats just eight sentences overall, the word 'freaks' occuring thrice, with the same number of 'drag queens/trannies' and only slightly less variations of 'faggot'. I think congratulations are in order, gentlemen, as the two of you may just have broken a new record! Good job everyone, you certainly have made your point clear.

Do you want to tell us you're a faggot or smth?

Darkzone

Arcane

Kalins delusional is a descriptive form of a person. The faggotry describes the things that a person who is a faggot has made. Faggots may refer to person, who lacks some balls or guts, or in an earlier meaning as a homosexuel. And i give fuck about freaks and homosexuals.
But in this case i do not use faggots. And while i use the word 'freeks' in context to the post of Kalin, i use also only the words 'drags' as a short form for 'drag queens' and naturally 'drag queens' itself, which is a a very old description of a male that puts on female cloths.
So drag queen SausageInYourFace, do you have a problem with it? Or are your so gay like your name?

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Kalins delusional is a descriptive form of a person. The faggotry describes the things that a person who is a faggot has made. Faggots may refer to person, who lacks some balls or guts, or in an earlier meaning as a homosexuel. And i give fuck about freaks and homosexuals.
But in this case i do not use faggots. And while i use the word 'freeks' in context to the post of Kalin, i use also only the words 'drags' as a short form for 'drag queens' and naturally 'drag queens' itself, which is a a very old description of a male that puts on female cloths.
So drag queen SausageInYourFace, do you have a problem with it? Or are your so gay like your name?
On the one hand I'm glad that places where you can issue statements like this without having to fear consequences get fewer every day. On the other hand I wished people like you wouldn't exist in the first place.

Darkzone

Arcane
On the one hand I'm glad that places where you can issue statements like this without having to fear consequences get fewer every day. On the other hand I wished people like you wouldn't exist in the first place.
So you mean that, you are against a rational honest persons and instead prefer SWJ with PC and cultural marxism. Drag is a word that is perhaps as old as Shakespeare, because in earlier times it was forbidden for woman to play in theaters. Freak means only unusual, nothing more and nothing less. And freaks like to call them self freaks.
So while i agree with you on the first part, i have to say the second makes you a moron. You better think twice about the things you post.
Die Wahrheit ist bitter, aber: et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos. Und nicht: Arbeit macht frei.

Last edited:

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Seriously, it's OK to have English as a second language, but don't use the Codex as your primary place to learn usage. Friendly advice. You're better than this.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Seriously, it's OK to have English as a second language, but don't use the Codex as your primary place to learn usage. Friendly advice. You're better than this.
Are you talking about me? There's only so much you can do when you're not a native speaker and start learning it late. But feel free to point out my mistakes since I'm eager to learn.

Darkzone

Arcane
I think Zombra refers to me, but the case would apply to us both, because we are both from germany.

Drag queen:
The etymology of the term "drag queen" is disputed. The term drag queen occurred in Polari, a subset of English slang that was popular in some gay communities in the early part of the 20th century. Its first recorded use to refer to actors dressed in women's clothing is from 1870.
A folk etymology is that drag is an acronym of "Dressed as A Girl" in description of male theatrical transvestism.
Queen may refer to the trait of affected royalty found in many drag characters. It is also related to the Old English word "quean" or cwene, which originally simply meant "woman", then was later used as a label both for promiscuous women and gay men (see Oxford English Dictionary definition number 3 for "queen").
Drag as a term referring to women's clothing worn by men has less clear origins. According to one theory, it was used in reference to transvestites at least as early as the 18th century, owing to the tendency of their skirts to drag on the ground. Another possibility is that it derives from the Romani word for skirt, which appears in a number of Romani dialects of Northern Europe with forms like daraka and jendraka.

Freak:
In current usage, the word "freak" is commonly used to refer to a person with something strikingly unusual about their appearance or behaviour. This usage dates from the so-called freak scene of the 1960s and 1970s.

Freak scene:
The freak scene was a term used by a slightly post-hippie and pre-punk style of bohemiansubculture. It referred to overlaps between politicised pacifist post-hippies, generally non-political progressive rock fans, and non-political Psychedelic music and Psychedelia fans. The individuals moved between rock festivals, free festivals, happenings and alternative society gatherings of various kinds. The name comes, at least partly, from a tongue-in-cheek reference to the beat scene.

Moron, stupid and etc is very clear in its meaning.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Are you talking about me? There's only so much you can do when you're not a native speaker and start learning it late. But feel free to point out my mistakes since I'm eager to learn.
Darkzone. I would never have guessed English was your second language. :)

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

hilarious-reaction-gifs-snooki-pregnant.gif

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What's this hot cissy mess of a thread doing in general gaming?

Multi-headed Cow

I am gonna make a post so that when the thread gets moved to retardo, GD, or politics I can spread my forum-seed without actually needing to look in any of those places.

Here it comes.

Here comes the post.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
From what i gathered it is about some new dev company lead by Herve Cean and consisting exclusively of transgendered game developers. Didn't catch the name though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom