Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Looks like Pillars of Eternity 2 is going to be officially announced soon

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
If I was sitting on my castle throne and sipping on a cup of tea when a giant god statue burst out from the ground destroying my stronghold and nearly killing me in the process, chasing it "for answers" would be the last thing to come to my mind. I'd rather just rebuild my castle, or move someplace safe.

That's why you will never be a video game protagonist.

Flou

Arbiter
If I was sitting on my castle throne and sipping on a cup of tea when a giant god statue burst out from the ground destroying my stronghold and nearly killing me in the process, chasing it "for answers" would be the last thing to come to my mind. I'd rather just rebuild my castle, or move someplace safe.

You should build a bunker. Giant statue proof bunker!

Suicidal

Arcane

And make the statues pay for it.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

And make the statues pay for it.
And to do that you need to track them down and get their billing address.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Why not just move to Albania?

Flou

Arbiter

Why not just move to Albania?

Because Albanians would just steal your castle away, brick by brick.

Dorateen

Arcane
Deadfire?

I hope Guido Henkel has the number of Cleve's attorney. That's pretty close to copyright infringement.

DeathfireLogo500.png

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
“Eothas … the god of light and rebirth was thought dead, but he now inhabits the stone titan that sat buried under your keep, Caed Nua, for millennia,” reads the press release.
Ripping his way out of the ground, he destroys your stronghold and leaves you at the brink of death. To save your soul, you must track down the wayward god and demand answers build a bigger and better stronghold.”
Fixed.

Pillars of Eternity 2: This Time It's Personal.

"Making movies, making songs and fighting round the world!" - Sail around Eora in your favourite tugboat Tugger with a team of trusty companions to fight rogue Gods. Fight in an epic balanced fighting system where all combat decision matter equally, all builds are the same, learn more about your great past why you were chosen and fulfill your destiny by becoming the ultimate deity and by making them PAY...

Last edited:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's left to do in the gameworld? Killing gods themselves?
I find it funny how prophetic this turned out to be.

Fig said:
Eothas has returned. The god of light and rebirth was thought dead, but he now inhabits the stone titan that sat buried under your keep, Caed Nua, for millennia. Ripping his way out of the ground, he destroyed your stronghold and left you at the brink of death. To save your soul, you must track down the wayward god and demand answers - answers which could throw mortals and the gods themselves into chaos.

Shaky.gif

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, you don't go to the stratosphere, you go on Pirates of the Caribean.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom