Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

Random Word

Arbiter
MCA Project: Eternity

a cut of domestic sheep prime

What happened to all the updates? :argh:
3108.jpg

Apparently root finally had the operation and became the armless, legless, mustachioed figurine xe always felt xe was on the inside. And it's difficult to post a CYOA without arms.

Please do your best to support xer decision and don't make any further assaults on xer gender identity, bigot.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What happened to all the updates? :argh:
3108.jpg

Apparently root finally had the operation and became the armless, legless, mustachioed figurine xe always felt xe was on the inside. And it's difficult to post a CYOA without arms.

Please do your best to support xer decision and don't make any further assaults on xer gender identity, bigot.

It's his cyoa, he can do whatever he want with it. But it's shitty when you just wanted to read it after the fact. I bookmarked this thread earlier to read when I had the time/inclination and when I opened it to read it tonight, well there was nothing.

It's his cyoa, he can do whatever he want with it. But it's shitty when you just wanted to read it after the fact. I bookmarked this thread earlier to read when I had the time/inclination and when I opened it to read it tonight, well there was nothing.
Welcome to most of the CYOAs here. If you want some finished CYOAs, check Epic and Legend in my signature.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Welcome to most of the CYOAs here. If you want some finished CYOAs, check Epic and Legend in my signature.

The unfinished CYOA is not the problem, it's removing all the updates that were already written. But thanks anyway, I'm pretty sure I landed on this thread from your signature.

The unfinished CYOA is not the problem, it's removing all the updates that were already written. But thanks anyway, I'm pretty sure I landed on this thread from your signature.
Ah, my bad. I thought that thread was named something else. Yeah, it seems root nuked his account. Sucks. But he's probably smart to do eventually so considering the stuff we get up to here.

I broke the link in my sig to prevent further disapoint. A sad day. :negative:

A sad day indeed. And I think it's pretty recent too, from this year at least. I know I should have read it earlier!:(
Yeah, it was root's best work, imo. I hadn't read all his lp's, but this is the one that really grabbed me.

baud

Arcane
Patron
A sad day indeed. And I think it's pretty recent too, from this year at least. I know I should have read it earlier!:(
Yeah, it was root's best work, imo. I hadn't read all his lp's, but this is the one that really grabbed me.

I read his DEVOUR SOUL! lp, it was fun in inane way.

Apparently he's also deleted his Emperor's finest lp, which I also meant to read :negative:.

Sad. Since root and treave stopped posting, this subforum pretty much died.

Actually, since becoming a subforum, COYAs around here in general pretty much died.

baud

Arcane
Patron
I've managed to read a handful of updates from google's cache. The writing is so good it's depressing to think it's gone forever like tears in rain...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

‘Plan? Plan for what? I saw Space Marines beheading Inquisitors in Cadia and charging away from battle, planetary governors becoming soul-devouring abominations…’ Tzeentch paused and let his gaze wander before resuming, with a perplexed voice ‘orks being diplomatic and Chaos making more sense than the Imperium, which was led by a xeno no less. I saw a black crusade succeeding and the Eldar getting things done for once. Did you think I had this kind of trouble with Abaddon? We could always count on him. Reliable, he was.’

this has always been the best part of it

good job codex :salute:

lightbane

Arcane
Wait what? What happened with root? I know jimbob went full retard after Trump's victory or something, but this one is unexpected. A shame.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom