Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MAKE CODEX GREAT AGAIN

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
They've done it in Murrica, so can we !

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Revenant

I want to see Trump and Putin kiss now.
There you go, Lithuanian hipsters made that happen for you:

1039618434.png

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Spineless libcucks are trying to weasel their way out of the responsibility of their cowardice, treason and scumbaggery.

Don't fall for their lies, Shillary supporters belong behind bars!

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Eh, on what grounds? I posted two times in the thread. T-w-o. And one was just a beautiful dream that I wanted to share.

Owlish is butthurt I put him on ignore due to his moronic postings in some Holocaust thread, it wasn't even Trump related.

This is an injustice, an unwarranted denunciation followed by unrightful imprisonment and probably only the first of many to folllow on our way to dictatorship. Thus you fascist Trumpists show your real face, you have no sense of law, honor and common human decency.

thumbnail

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom