Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MAKE CODEX GREAT AGAIN

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I dunno. I've read that dream you had. Gonna need Owlish to verify this one.

---

Arcane
now we know 5 out of 12 majestic twelve leaders

1O1LTmY.jpg
I can see why a fat billionare, racist, mysoginistic, who lives in a fucking tower with his name on the roof, would be a perfect leader for the yankees:mrpresident:

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Actually this post def proves he deserved to be on the list
Eh, on what grounds? I posted two times in the thread. T-w-o. And one was just a beautiful dream that I wanted to share.

Owlish is butthurt I put him on ignore due to his moronic postings in some Holocaust thread, it wasn't even Trump related.

This is an injustice, an unwarranted denunciation followed by unrightful imprisonment and probably only the first of many to folllow on our way to dictatorship. Thus you fascist Trumpists show your real face, you have no sense of law, honor and common human decency.

thumbnail

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Don't put me in jail plz. I dindu nuffin'!
All I did was being gleeful in watching this disaster of an election unfold.
Having my doubt that it will continue delivering though. Seems like Trump really just played an act and lied his way to the White House, at least his first speeches/appearances after 9/11 err I mean after 11/9 didn't sound like the train wreck will be happening. Which is a shame, I'm bored now and want to be entertained. So keep fucking entertaining me, Kwanzania!

What list anyway? And what is the locked being bars background on some posters all about?
Wtf is happening to this place?
This is an outrage!
:outrage:
250px-Welch-McCarthy-Hearings.jpg

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
While we're here, does @SalaciousCrumb have a list of all pro trumpers? I'm not deciphering avatars from an image.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I'm glad the Codex was a kinder and more tolerant place for people of all opinions (even wrong ones) when Brexit was happening. Now look at what has become of you us. I could have been branded as a EUropean.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom