Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MAKE CODEX GREAT AGAIN

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
He sold a bill of alt-right wet dream goods to a bunch of hillbillies. Won't even do a tenth of that. I'll die laughing if he skips over Mark Pryor for Supreme Court making Jeff Sessions look like a cuck.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
He sold a bill of alt-right wet dream goods to a bunch of hillbillies. Won't even do a tenth of that. I'll die laughing if he skips over Mark Pryor for Supreme Court making Jeff Sessions look like a cuck.

When you post stuff like this with your new additions, it feels like the show 'Beyond Scared Straight'.

You're screaming profanity behind steel bars, a reminder for the observers on the other side not to follow in your footsteps.

Metro reminds us of what happens when you vote Shilldog below

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Trump has removed that muslim ban thingy from his website
:rpgcodex:

It was never there to begin with, retard.

Don't want to bust your balls, but that muslim ban shit was removed from his speeches about 6 months ago. Your dudes stopped doing Terror Attacks (or the (((media))) stopped reporting them), for some reason. Maybe they were terrorized?

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
I can't post in pol yet here but MAN the market value for liberal tears just crashed big league.

My facebook is littered with "AMERICA IS RACIST!!" and "Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics: Even though I'm white, I stand with you" and fucking 2 page long posts about how Trump said something about grabbing a pussy 30 years ago. It's unlike anything you've ever seen, believe me.

:mrpresident:

Weasel
I can't post in pol yet here but MAN the market value for liberal tears just crashed big league.

My facebook is littered with "AMERICA IS RACIST!!" and "Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics: Even though I'm white, I stand with you" and fucking 2 page long posts about how Trump said something about grabbing a pussy 30 years ago. It's unlike anything you've ever seen, believe me.

The Trump thread is currently on 1804 pages of incline, some catching up for you to do from next June :salute:

SymbolicFrank

Magister
Well.

How about the members that predicted a Trump win at the start, but totally don't care about US politics, like me?

And not because it's just the US, politics, or because they think you can make a difference any way, but simply because they're far too smart to fall into any of those traps?

Really, I should create my own political party, if I cared. For the enlightened ones, so to say.

Then again, I never met a politician (or anyone else that I can remember) that cared about anything but their own power level. So that might be quite hard.

;)

Mackerel

Augur
Someone needs to make a cup moving back and forth gif for these poor guys to rattle on their bars.

SymbolicFrank

Magister
I suggest two different badges: enlightened and fallen paladin.

But I'm not sure which one would apply to me, as it is both measured against what is considered normal. Like, what mobs of people shout among one another. If you don't agree to that, you're considered crazy.

It's probably mostly religion: more and different things to wonder about for suspense of disbelief.

Last edited:

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard

The Trump thread is currently on 1804 pages of incline, some catching up for you to do from next June :salute:

Looking forward to a fantastic 2017.

My favorite is this asshole that I knew in school, who called everybody racists and blamed white people when he got bad grades (which teachers agreed with because LIBERAL), said "Trump is proof of the bullshit we go through every day just for being colored"

So good

SymbolicFrank

Magister
I think thinking you are left or right is not very smart and very binary.

Then again, freedom of thought is extremely frowned upon by anyone that considers themselves powerful. My peons should think and do as I tell them!!!

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Why do I have this ugly jail bar background now?

Here's the only post where I expressed my political affiliations: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?posts/4821020/

Better incarcerate that dumbfuck owlish for failing at his gestapo duties
Simply trying to evade the brand by pretending to root for Trump after he had already won. We are not fooled, comrade.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1739#post-4822163
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1740#post-4822215

Revenant

rating_butthurt.png
looks close enough

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom