Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Jarmaro

Liturgist
I think they at least will try to make it fresh or not very generic... But I doubt they will succed.

HansDampf

Arcane
If the Reapers aren't in Andromeda it should be populated entirely by synthetics. That's what they are claiming would have happened in the Milky Way galaxy if they hadn't intervened. Right?
:hmmm:

Jarmaro

Liturgist
If the Reapers aren't in Andromeda it should be populated entirely by synthetics. That's what they are claiming would have happened in the Milky Way galaxy if they hadn't intervened. Right?
:hmmm:
Bigger problem is, why didn't reapers went to other galaxies? ME timeline says reapers been created 1 bilion years ago...

Jarmaro

Liturgist

racofer

Thread Incliner
WjEQp21.jpg

donkeymong

Scholar
Lol, the new race is basicly a turian-human hybrid with twilek hair. Either all halfway creative designers left the company or they get so little money that they have to recycle assets.
The race before also was a mix of Vorcha and Protheans. Pathetic.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Looks like girl in dad's suit. This is so stupid it's funny
It seems they are just twileks copy. I hoped for something original...

Notice how the comments are about kissing and fucking the new aliens... These goddamned degenerates, I'll drown my first born if i ever suspect it will turn out like these freaks.

Ewww...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom