Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

donkeymong

Scholar
So I just saw there is a /r/masseffect (of course there would be) and this is the top pos

Biodrones are truly a gift that keeps on giving.

Even better, someone proposed to his girlfriend,using a fake Andromeda trailer, and then put the audio online. She said yes, by the way.
https://www.reddit.com/r/bioware/comments/4k5ogd/i_proposed_to_my_girlfriend_with_a_fake_mass/
https://soundcloud.com/rukik9/fake-mea-teaser

Last edited:

Grif

Learned
So I just saw there is a /r/masseffect (of course there would be) and this is the top pos

Biodrones are truly a gift that keeps on giving.

Even better, someone proposed to his girlfriend,using a fake Andromeda trailer, and then put the audio online. She said yes, by the way.
https://www.reddit.com/r/bioware/comments/4k5ogd/i_proposed_to_my_girlfriend_with_a_fake_mass/
https://soundcloud.com/rukik9/fake-mea-teaser

:hmmm:

Do people not propose with rings and flowers these days?

Sentinel

Arcane
Wasn't she invited to speak at DICE?
I also believe the Mass Effect: Andromeda's female protag (in the trailers) is being modelled after her face.

Sentinel

Arcane
I also believe the Mass Effect: Andromeda's female protag (in the trailers) is being modelled after her face.
wat
Ryder-ME-Andromeda-Protag.jpg

kinda reminds me of sarkeesian's jewish snout and face
maybe that's just me though.
or maybe it's because BioWare can't model pretty females.

Rev

Arcane
It's just that BioWare's good character artists have long left the company. Plus, they want to appeal retards who think that making a pretty enough model means objectifying and sexualizing women.
Or maybe they want to promote gay and interspecies romances by making normal women looks ugly as fuck, knowing BioWare it could even be that. :M

Sannom

Augur
Or maybe they want to promote gay and interspecies romances by making normal women looks ugly as fuck, knowing BioWare it could even be that. :M
To call the lady in that picture "ugly" is to be delusional.

I like to think that the reason the Asari looks more masculine this time around is to give us the case of an Asari who looks desirable to straight women.

Rev

Arcane
To call the lady in that picture "ugly" is to be delusional.

I like to think that the reason the Asari looks more masculine this time around is to give us the case of an Asari who looks desirable to straight women.
D4qQXLc.gif

Can you honestly say that face looks attractive to you? She may not be godawful, but definetely below average.

Rev

Arcane
Yeah, that animation is just so awful. And they worked on the game for three years before showing that shit. :lol:

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Yeah, that animation is just so awful. And they worked on the game for three years before showing that shit. :lol:

It's worse than that. Of all the content they produced, they looked through it and decided, "Yes, this scene, this is truly our greatest work. Stick that in the new trailer". If this is the best they have, imagine what the rest is like.

Modron

Arcane
D4qQXLc.gif

Can you honestly say that face looks attractive to you? She may not be godawful, but definetely below average.
Everytime I see default femshep I can't help but think she has just had some serious dental surgery and xir's face is all swollen up.

It's worse than that. Of all the content they produced, they looked through it and decided, "Yes, this scene, this is truly our greatest work. Stick that in the new trailer". If this is the best they have, imagine what the rest is like.
The tarded asari running isn't much better.

Seethe

Arbiter

"Showing" you say. They're hiding most of it off screen, because it doesn't even exist. That's right, walk into melee range to have your gun...caressed out of your hands?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom