Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Matt doesn't get an interview, butthurt ensues r00fles!

imweasel

Matt must have been really pissed off seeing that he bashed the keys on his keyboard without even thinking of the consequences. He probably also had a bit too much of his "ale of the week".

He acted like a childish dick, but we have all had our fair share of mishaps, so I forgive him. Hopefully he will learn from his mistake and ask the Codex for advice next time. :)

He acted like a childish dick, but we have all had our fair share of mishaps, so I forgive him.

Yes, Matt is a bro. It's just really funny. The lack of direct social feedback makes twitter and chatting in general so dangerous. Everyone thinks these things, but you don't want others to hear it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Is there some kind of quid pro quo with pledging and getting an interview? I don't even follow the logic.

Nael

Arcane
Is there some kind of quid pro quo with pledging and getting an interview? I don't even follow the logic.

Hello everyone. I bring to you my first and last interview with a video game developer... Troidian Studios. Developers of the Kickstarter "Dragon Warrior: Knights of the Red Lantern":

So my first question to you esteemed fellows is... Do you like boobies?

Darkzone

Arcane
All is a question of the amount you have pledged. For 30 buck you get an kick in the nuts. For 10k bucks you will certainly not be kicked 333 times in the nuts, instead you may ask Paul some questions.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Matt, we forgive your manchild whining, insecure nerdrage and general lack of polish. Now take this pork-dong and go make more nice crpg interviews.

IEkSpvj.jpg

Xenich

Cipher
And this guy is a teacher? Our world is going down the toilet.

Most teachers these days are scared little children who can't accept reality. That is why they hide under the sheets of academics. /shrug

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
And this guy is a teacher? Our world is going down the toilet.

Most teachers these days are scared little children who can't accept reality. That is why they hide under the sheets of academics. /shrug

While I sort of agree with you I think it's dangerous to paint everyone with the same brush. I have had many teachers (mostly college professors who taught a field they were experts in) Who were passionate and actually got pleasure from teaching others and were more then willing to 'accept reality'.

I think you definitely meet the more strange, uneducated or just plain immature teachers when you look at our high school and primary school systems. These teachers are usually making shit wages, hate their job and the students they teach and are power tripping or vindictive. They usually teach general areas of academics that they personally have no passion for and usually have no passion teaching in general.

Matt, we forgive your manchild whining, insecure nerdrage and general lack of polish. Now take this pork-dong and go make more nice crpg interviews.

IEkSpvj.jpg

Why am I not surprised Jaesun was one of the first to brofist this? :smug:

Xenich

Cipher
While I sort of agree with you I think it's dangerous to paint everyone with the same brush. I have had many teachers (mostly college professors who taught a field they were experts in) Who were passionate and actually got pleasure from teaching others and were more then willing to 'accept reality'.

I think you definitely meet the more strange, uneducated or just plain immature teachers when you look at our high school and primary school systems. These teachers are usually making shit wages, hate their job and the students they teach and are power tripping or vindictive. They usually teach general areas of academics that they personally have no passion for and usually have no passion teaching in general.

I am just a bit cynical. I unfortunately attended a very "progressive" university and the bulk of the professors there were as I described (though thankfully my major wasn't greatly affected by them, though general ed was a dreadful experience). I know not "every" instructor is such, but these days it appears to be more common than not. My point is, the profession isn't as "respectable" as it once was. There are too many who have tarnished the fields reputation with activism and general laziness.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

I am just a bit cynical. I unfortunately attended a very "progressive" university and the bulk of the professors there were as I described (though thankfully my major wasn't greatly affected by them, though general ed was a dreadful). I know not "every" instructor is such, but these days it appears to be more common than not. My point is, the profession isn't as "respectable" as it once was. There are too many who have tarnished the fields reputation with activism.

INB4 Infinitron snips half this thread and merges it into SJW Thread because someone mentioned 'progressive'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom