Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Matt MacLean on Tyranny's upcoming Bastard's Wound expansion at PC Invasion

Vorark

Erudite
The interviewer did ask good questions but lol the answers he got, almost useless. Hell, didn't even clarify if the "loyal" path is part of the expansion or the update. Oh, and if they are expanding Act 3, why the Tiers DLC wasn't part of an update too? It seems to be a good addition, albeit a pretty small one...

I know this game gets a lot of flak and even I took a shot at it once or twice but overall it sounds more interesting than Pillars. Looking forward to play it soon.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Such a fucking copout from Obsidian; nobody who played and finished the game wants "more midgame content" since the game will probably never get a sequel how about a proper ending?
A simple 5 8 hour extension to act 3 and an actual ending to wrap up the game is all I would want
Damn how far away Throne of Baal looks when developers actually gave a fuck about their reputation for upcoming projects

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Damn how far away Throne of Baal looks when developers actually gave a fuck about their reputation for upcoming projects

People complain about developers caring too much about long-term reputation over being in the moment, and now they complain about developers not caring enough about it.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
that's probably the most unenthusiastic, uninformative interview ever. :salute:

I'd rather watch 5 minutes of JES swinging his mace around

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
And apparently, said added content happens over the course of several acts. Good grief, looks like I was actually right in not playing this game straight away but absolutely stupid in buying it as it came out.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
And apparently, said added content happens over the course of several acts. Good grief, looks like I was actually right in not playing this game straight away but absolutely stupid in buying it as it came out.

The upgrades don't cost, or are you referring to the DLC?

TheGameSquid

Scholar
If I start a metal band it will definitely be called Bastard Wound.

Anyway, guess I'll postpone playing Tyranny a little more then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom