Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MCA Avatars (Pillars of Eternity Fundraiser Trolls) - Coming Soon (tm)

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
When am I getting my avatar and how do I go about making a request?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Just wanted to let you guys (including oldmanpaco) know that neither I nor, I assume, Chris have forgotten about this, it's just that everyone at Obsidian is super busy + Chris is out of the office at the moment and will only be back at December 3rd.

So there. You'll have your avatars and what not, they're just going to be delayed a bit. (Just like PE itself teehee.)

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Just wanted to let you guys (including oldmanpaco) know that neither I nor, I assume, Chris have forgotten about this, it's just that everyone at Obsidian is super busy + Chris is out of the office at the moment and will only be back at December 3rd.

So there. You'll have your avatars and what not, they're just going to be delayed a bit. (Just like PE itself teehee.)
I'm sure you and MCA are preparing the avatars as Xmas presents and you're just trying to distract us until then;).

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I thought Chris went to Brazil to run off with the kickstarter money hand deliver some troll sketches.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah, Chris has basically gone MIA lately :P Suddenly, making him play Arcanum doesn't sound like such a good idea anymore.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, Chris has basically gone MIA lately :P Suddenly, making him play Arcanum doesn't sound like such a good idea anymore.
Not to mention making him LP it.

I had great fun watching the first four episodes but I would gladly give this experience up if it made him use his time more creatively.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Crooked Bee - Poke MCA with a stick for us if you will.

In other news, I'll be deleting this forum and moving all threads to Site Feedback.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That would be a big SPOILER though if you did (at least the thread where we discuss our contributions to PE).

Crooked Bee

Patron
MCA said:
They’re still on the radar. We’re arms-deep in narrative stuff on Eternity, so that’s currently the priority, but haven’t forgotten you guys at all.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I made a thread over at obsidian about this last week and hadn’t bothered to check it until now. Anyway some random guy with a larper avatar and that fan-boy order of obsidian tag said this:

It'll come with the Pledge Site. In one of the latest update they apologized for how slow it was coming along but that it is due to the fact they only have one person to redo the whole Obsidian web site, plus the Project Eternity reward system. The badges and avatars come with that pledge site.

Don't know if what he said is from MCA and the rest or just what he was speculating. Anyway if my avatar does not come by June 1st will the Codex reimburse me?

Also another guy made me a fake MCA avatar.

So overall a mixed endeavor.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom