Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Psquit

Arcane

Quiet=Lara croft
Eli=final fantasy wants to have a word with you.
Skull face=
black mask from batman.
Emmerich=secret nazi?...(I know...)
0celot= ughhh you are so overrated die already.
Code Talker= walder frey how was the wedding?
Then some ghost rider stuff
Kony 2012
Some bullshit rescue stuff... Who are these guys storm troopers? cant aim for shit.
Snake is back!!1. When did he leave? last game was a couple of years ago.
Cutscenes, more kony 2012, moar snake.

Gee kojima why dont you add the fucking
headless horseman while you're at it,

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Is she perhaps Sniper Wolf's mother or something? She was of Kurd descent, right?

INTRODUCING: horse stealth. You know, for when you don't have conveniently placed chest-high walls to stealth around.

Psquit

Arcane
Extended MGSV boob gif

ibp2JNl6oVlujM.gif

Nanomachines in eyes?

Sniper wolf was way better. At least she did not wear a bikini...

Xi

Arcane
The stealth, or "hanging on the side of a horse," was pretty laughable. Like some doods in the middle of butt fuck nowhere aren't going to be suspicious of a horse going by with no visable rider (or seeing an individual, obviously clinging onto it trying to hide).

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
The stealth, or "hanging on the side of a horse," was pretty laughable. Like some doods in the middle of butt fuck nowhere aren't going to be suspicious of a horse going by with no visable rider (or seeing an individual, obviously clinging onto it trying to hide).

ur a fgt

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
A long time ago I played either the first Metal gear solid on a PC running windows. Now, I really can't remember if it was the Windows port, or the PlayStation game in an emulator. Whatever the case may be, the game came on two discs. One was the story mode (for lack of a better way of putting it) and the other was a number of "VR" (for Virtual Reality) missions. I found the VR missions much more exciting, as they were small, puzzle like, stealth challenges. On the other hand I found the story mode boring, because the story kept disturbing the gameplay. My personal preference would be for longer intervals of gaming between story segments, or just no story at all.

I have not played the other three Metal gear solid titles. Were any of them released with a bonus disc of missions like the first was? If so which one? Otherwise, do any of them feature more than 10 hours of interactive game time or (alternatively) skippable story bits?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom