Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Lhynn

Arcane
after 30 minutes or so you have tried already everything this has to offer.
More like a couple hours, but yeah, once you get the nemesis system down thats all there is to the game. A shame really because the system is cool, but alone its just a shallow gimmick.

after a couple hours you come to the realization "why am i even playing this?". 30 minutes of content, hardly more.

Silva

Arcane
Got this in this sale. Combat is shallow as shit, story laughable and map bland and forgettable. But man, this Nemesis system is super fun. Almost abandoned the game in the tutorial parts but now that the I started meddling with the enemy hierarchy, it clicked.

It's not a masterpiece by any stretch, but it's pretty fun. 8/10 so far.

Silva

Arcane
Got this in this sale. Combat is shallow as shit, story laughable and map bland and forgettable. But man, this Nemesis system is super fun. Almost abandoned the game in the tutorial parts but now that the I started meddling with the enemy hierarchy, it clicked.

It's not a masterpiece by any stretch, but it's pretty fun. 8/10 so far.

v1rus

Arcane
How much will this game make a Tolkienfag cry?

And, whadda boot that new one? Saw sum teleporting/blinking shit and I'm scared.

Art Vandelay

Prophet
Middle-earth: This is the new shit

mkxBLpL.jpg
Arthas ,is that you??

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Maybe the 2nd game will be better, with building your own army.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
i said 'maybe'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom