Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Echo Mirage

Arcane
The steam reviews are being boosted by people posting positive reviews as soon as they so much as boot up the game. But it will be interesting to see just how far the ratings will fall once the veneer wears off.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It have around 50-60 thousands players.It will be interesting to see if there is huge player drop in the next few days.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It is a dlc pack mate,if it is not twice the game price,then it is worthless. DLC is the Rolex of modern generations.

Educated
According to Steamspy about 250k people bought it:
http://steamspy.com/app/356190
250k in 4 days looks extremely good to me. A shame, I hoped this would fail because of having microtransactions in single player game. Get ready to see more of it in the future I guess

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
just like all wb games, this will be a 5$ GOTY buy, and it still is too much

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think Monolith should feel burned-out by now with this Mordor shit. Perhaps it's time for them to rape Blade Runner?
Perpetual night Los Angeles open world, Nemesis generated replicants, clue assembling, "thought cabinet" investigative gameplay to uncover them, don't shoot the wrong man, I'm there.
Warner Bros has the rights I guess, no reason not to do it :)

*plus loot boxes of course

Something non popamole from Monolith of good old days that also keeps the Nemesis idea could be nice.. Also impossible at this point i guess.

Last edited:

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Quatlo

Arcane
First hour is making me pretty sceptical about this game. Need to investigate further.

Hellion

Arcane
In one of the "Fortress Defense" instances of the game, where enemy Uruk Captains assault your fortresses and your Warchiefs for control of a region, I had managed to successfully eliminate 5 out of 6 high-level, Legendary enemy assault leaders and was fighting the 6th. Then just as I am rolling around to evade enemy hits, I somehow slipped through the level and fell into the void below, which resulted in a "Siege Lost" outcome.

Bethesda bugs are haunting me even in non-Bethesda games now :argh:

PS. Spoilers for the end of Act 3:

Celebrimbor ditches Talion and opts to try and Dominate Sauron with the aid of a She-elf from Lorien instead. While Talion is left to die, New and Improved Hot Babe Shelob shows up and advises us to wear Isildur's Ring of Power (Isildur is one of the Nazgul, and we had just defeated him in the previous scene), which turns Talion into a semi-Nazgul. In that form, we assault Minas Morgul and defeat the Witch-King. Meanwhile, Sauron and Celebrimbor are locked in a state of perpetual battle for Domination, which results in the Eye over Barad-Dur constantly flickering between red and blue color.

For real.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
snip... PS. Spoilers for the end of Act 3:

... which results in the Eye over Barad-Dur constantly flickering between red and blue color.

For real.

For some reason, this amused me mightily. I think I can feel the breeze caused by JRR rotating in his grave from here.

Morkar Left

PS. Spoilers for the end of Act 3:

Celebrimbor ditches Talion and opts to try and Dominate Sauron with the aid of a She-elf from Lorien instead. While Talion is left to die, New and Improved Hot Babe Shelob shows up and advises us to wear Isildur's Ring of Power (Isildur is one of the Nazgul, and we had just defeated him in the previous scene), which turns Talion into a semi-Nazgul. In that form, we assault Minas Morgul and defeat the Witch-King. Meanwhile, Sauron and Celebrimbor are locked in a state of perpetual battle for Domination, which results in the Eye over Barad-Dur constantly flickering between red and blue color.

For real.

And suddenly Sailor Moon fan fiction advances to art compared to that.

Btw. everyone paying for this game should be ashamed and embarassed. It should feel more embarassing than letting a tranny shitting on your chest while jerking off.

Ebonsword

Arcane

Btw. everyone paying for this game should be ashamed and embarassed. It should feel more embarassing than letting a tranny shitting on your chest while jerking off.

Wait, is the tranny jerking off or am I? I need to know in order to properly determine the level of embarassment I should feel.

Morkar Left

Wait, is the tranny jerking off or am I? I need to know in order to properly determin the level of embarassment I should feel.

Whichever is more embarassing for you of course!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom