Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MODERATORS?

DraQ

Arcane
'Place isn't what it used to be' threads were also better in the old days.

Or were they...
Zappa said:
This place used to be a haven for intelligent discussion, free speech and bullying. Now it's a cesspool of retarded trolling.
I think intelligent discussion died after being brutalized in a rape-attempt-gone-wrong by bullying, who then snuck up on unsuspecting free speech and, abusing her trust, inexplicably sired retarded trolling in an act of ass rape.
Would :bro: myself if I could.
:singletear:

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I miss the days when things used to be better. Back before the days when things used to be better.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I just had a deja vu moment. I swear Helton has acted butthurt like this in Site Feedback before. And that too was around pages 2 / 3.

Murk

Arcane
Am I on drugs or were the 'brofist' buttons 'brolapse' a few moments ago?

Giskard

Augur
No, but "janitorial staff" doesn't roll off the tongue nearly as well.

Plus, it helps lull the newfags into false sense of security.

Draq, sorry but could please explain why newfags should be lulled into a false sense of security? I thought Codex policy was to throw everyone in the deep end, and see what floats to the surface+M.

DraQ

Arcane
No, but "janitorial staff" doesn't roll off the tongue nearly as well.

Plus, it helps lull the newfags into false sense of security.

Draq, sorry but could please explain why newfags should be lulled into a false sense of security? I thought Codex policy was to throw everyone in the deep end, and see what floats to the surface+M.
Hence "false".

vXx7SH0.png

oscar

Arcane
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Chefe alts on fire off the shoulder of Retardoland. I watched tranny cocks glitter in the dark near the Baldur's Gate. All those... ragequits... will be lost in time, like... nomask's tears... in rain. Time... to ban...

Yet ya freaked out and nuked the occult thread?

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
At the beginning when I started posting on the Codex, for whatever reason(don't remember exactly), I thought Helton was VD's alt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom