Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Nice ones Felipepe,but what about the text accompaning
tyrF0.png
and
D5rQR.png

Stinger

Arcane
FUUUU felipepe already did most of the stuff I did...:(

Fuck it I'm posting my versions anyway, even if the lineart isn't as good(I didn't have the time to redraw the lines with the pentool so I simply loaded channel as selection and deleted all the white):

eBfOU.png
8kaTx.png
3D0W9.png

Hey remember when I said not to mess with Avellone's artistic integrity? Well I'm a hypocrite. Adjusted the eyes slightly:

2IZRT.png

Stinger

Arcane
Double posting with resized versions for emoticon size. I think the lineart comes out much better now, so it may not be necessary to redraw everything with pentool if everything's getting shrunk down to emoticon size:

wpcj8.png
Q2fMc.png
wHbLl.png
ys76F.png

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Double posting with resized versions for emoticon size. I think the lineart comes out much better now, so it may not be necessary to redraw everything with pentool if everything's getting shrunk down to emoticon size:

wpcj8.png
Q2fMc.png
wHbLl.png
ys76F.png

I think it's better when it's not looking directly at you,it looks more like:hmmm:

:bro:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think we should keep using the original emoticons, but use the troll versions for special or EXTREME occasions

It's like :smug: verus :troll:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am partial to thumbsupman, but the rest are just the same standard response-emotes you'd see anywhere on the internet, usually 4chan. We need to be distinguished, like the distinguished gentlemen we pretend desperately to be.

This one looks a bit weird to me
8UriI.png

Meybe it would be better if someone made it smile and not have that bland expression?
I'm not finished with this one, as I'm not completely happy with it yet, but here's partial progress on my attempt at the :what: troll. The lack of nice outlines makes it tougher than the last one.

Dnjeo.png

Eyes need to look a bit lower for the effect to work.

I second these.

Stinger

Arcane
Just doing one more for tonight. This might be the least necessary though cause we already have a trollface dex emoticon. As usual I messed a little bit with the lineart to make trolldex give a thumbs up, here's the original for comparison:

8uu5o.png
my63W.png

E30zd.png
lM0nC.png
:troll:
Hmmm....still not sure if we need a new on for this.

Don't worry bro, CHOICES are good in the Codex, and yours ended up better than mine anyway. :)
Too much modesty in this thread.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
I think that we shouldn't make the same troll more than once, but it looks like felipefapper loves to make redundant work.

Anyways, eagerly awaiting for the final versions.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
I am partial to thumbsupman, but the rest are just the same standard response-emotes you'd see anywhere on the internet, usually 4chan. We need to be distinguished, like the distinguished gentlemen we pretend desperately to be.

8UriI.png

Maybe it would be better if someone made it smile and not have that bland expression?

Maybe it would be better if you just shut the fuck up? :hiver: That's how Avellone did the original work. The troll was only outlined and colored.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Just beautiful. MCA looks like the kind of nice guy you could drink a couple of beers with.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I noticed no one did this one yet, so I took a stab at it.

Jf9m8.png

It needs some shadowing, and it would look better if I upscale the vectorization by a 1000%.

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It is too bad that Prosper never donated the required two hundred and fifty (I think) dollars: seeing a Prosperous troll would have completed my day.

Also, I think there is room for both troll thumbs up guy and Karate thumbs up guy. The troll one transfers a message that is more like a mix of Karate thumbs up guy and the PBF shocked image.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

8UriI.png

Maybe it would be better if someone made it smile and not have that bland expression?

Maybe it would be better if you just shut the fuck up? :hiver: That's how Avellone did the original work. The troll was only outlined and colored.

It's only a suggestion,noone forced anyone to do anything.If noone likes then they can simply ignore it,not sure why you are so
eBfOU.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom