Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mortal Kombat X

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Kinda getting back in MK with the first 3. I'd love to get MK9 but my computer can't handle it—like so many other games.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Kinda getting back in MK with the first 3. I'd love to get MK9 but my computer can't handle it—like so many other games.
MK9 is terribly optimized, it needs approximately twice as much CPU power as a PS3 has to run at a decent rate :roll:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
MK9 is terribly optimized, it needs approximately twice as much CPU power as a PS3 has to run at a decent rate :roll:

I dunno how much power a PS3 has, but my crappy HTPC runs it flawlessly on 1910x1080 w. max settings.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I dunno how much power a PS3 has, but my crappy HTPC runs it flawlessly on 1910x1080 w. max settings.
Not very much. It wouldn't run happily on a Core 2 duo I had.

Last edited:
http://gematsu.com/2014/09/mortal-kombat-x-release-date-announced

Pre-orders include playable character Goro.

Mortal Kombat X will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC worldwide on April 14, 2015, Warner Bros. announced.

Consumers who pre-order the fighting game will be given access to legendary series character Goro (pictured). The feral, four-armed Shokan warrior makes his first playable appearance in the series in more than eight years.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Nice that they doing PC release at the same time. I'm just wondering what port will we get, x360 or PS4 one?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
FUCKING

QUAN

CHI

:x :x

although I guess it was inevitable

Summoner looks lame. And Sorcerer looks like recycled Sindel.

And they are seriously overusing the spine breaking for x-rays.

What's the point of killing half of the cast in previous game only to make them return? I bet there'll be some shit explanation like time travel or smt.

tuluse

Arcane
Killed by Sindel.

Ok, shittiest explanation would still be better then NO explanation why dead characters are alive, vide: MK Armageddon.
Oh shit, I think I was thinking of Sonya. For some reason I remembered Kitana running to Liu Kang when he gets electo-burned by Raiden.

Well, nb4she's another Meleena style clone.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Keep dat Bioware shit out of my Mortal Kombat!

nigga plz, cheesy cutscenes were one of the greatest reasons to play mk9 story mode

Also, Cassie Cage was already a pretty dumb idea, but now there's also gonna be a FemJax? Wtf.

Tehdagah

Arcane
Mileena doesn't have big boobs anymore.

:decline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom