Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most evil enemies in a game?

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I must have killed millions of enemies in various CRPGs, shooters and strategy games over the years. Some are scary, some are stupid, some are pitiful, but some of them are so evil that you can almost feel their evil aura through the screen.

What are the most evil enemies you have faced?

My runner up is:

lostsoul.gif

Lost Souls from Doom.
They have the same facial expression as the most evil person I have met (some psycopath at work), their screams are filled with evil hatred, and they have the tenacity of gupsy beggars and fruit flies.

My "favourite" is:

revenant3.gif

Revenants from Doom:
I really, really hate these guys. They are much more aggressive than other Doom enemies, never hesitating to attack. Their screams are downright unpleasant, and their heat seeking fireballs are nasty since they are hard to avoid. I really, really hate these guys, and the feeling is mutual.

DemonKing

Arcane
Easy...Nazis!

I'm sure I've mown down more virtual Nazis than ever took the field in WW2. There's something primal about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom