Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most evil enemies in a game?

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Alone-in-the-Dark-large-294.jpg

542565-american-mcgee-s-alice-windows-screenshot-hey-hey-hey-should.jpg

Syndicate_-_American_Revolt_Coverart.png

sanctum_kunitoki1.gif

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
As of this post, the Brofist vote is tied between Arcanum gnomes and the SkiFree snow monster with 23 Brofists each.

This suggests that the most evil game enemies are the ones that can't be defeated, are beyond the player's touch.

Delterius

Arcane
maxresdefault.jpg

When I got to this stage I played a Sorcerer with no armor and relying purely on wands and the shitty small shield from the beginning of the game.

I didn't even know you could parry these bastards' arrows.

I hate them more than anything else in the game.

Crap, I almost forgot about winged horror.
f9pw2lE.jpg

I already posted that on the first page.
And I'll improve it again!

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
Maybe not the most evil guy, but he really pissed me off
240px-FO01_Overseer_Cinematic.png

Also these two
Sister_Miriam_Godwinson..jpg
220px-Chairman_Yang.jpg

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
maxresdefault.jpg

When I got to this stage I played a Sorcerer with no armor and relying purely on wands and the shitty small shield from the beginning of the game.

I had to fight those assholes just yesterday. Turns out there's a place on the ramp leading up to them, where you can shoot arrows at them but theirs can't hit you.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
maxresdefault.jpg

I had to fight those assholes just yesterday. Turns out there's a place on the ramp leading up to them, where you can shoot arrows at them but theirs can't hit you.

I always just run up and parry those fuckers.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
As of this post, the Brofist vote is tied between Arcanum gnomes and the SkiFree snow monster with 23 Brofists each.

This suggests that the most evil game enemies are the ones that can't be defeated, are beyond the player's touch.

I hadn't even heard about Ski Free before starting this thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom