Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most evil enemies in a game?

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Are you twelve years old or something?

SkiFree used to constitute 50% of the high school curriculum

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Oregon Trail 2? Fucking youngsters. Back in my day, we had to make do with Oregon Trail 1, and we liked it god dammit.

opium fiend

Augur
Daniella.png

[/soiler]
what game is that?

ColCol

Arcane
B1_phantasm.gif

Fuck these assholes and their scream.

wallmaster_ocarina_of_time.png

Fuck these asshole and their reset ability.

Story Wise, well:

Borelli

Arcane
Yang is an interesting choice, i wouldn't call him "evil" (he sure as hell doesn't consider himself so). He puts efficiency over morals, like a machine. A proper word to describe him would be ... inhumane.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
If we're going by 'holy fuck what a dick move' enemies, I'd have to say the vampire lords from SLASH'EM (a nethack variant.)

They have this spell that creates a pool of water under your feet. Which you fall into. Which might cause you to instantly drown to death. But if you scramble out... you're still fucked because the water was a 'potion of amnesia' and your entire inventory is unidentified (actually, everything is, not just your inventory) and the map for the entire game has now been erased. Good luck with that shit. You're probably ~20 floors away from the nearest general store where you could price ID anything. Did I mention that winning the game involves backtracking through the whole dungeon to the first floor while an immortal teleporting summoner hounds you endlessly while trying to steal both your personal class based artifact and the widget you need to win the game. Oh, and he drops fake versions of said widget, which are indistinguishable unless identified. And sacrificing the wrong one makes the game unwinnable.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
z2NdH8h.gif

This thing used to give mi nightmares. The Strogg from Q2 also deserve a mention, the thing that creeped me out the most was how they were made (that "stroggification" facility level).

SOMEONE finally gave the Shambler some love! Was afraid I was going to have to dig up a pic. I still vividly remember the first time I met this guy in the Quake shareware -- after it killed me, I had to take a break I was so shaken up. In my defense I was 11, playing one of my first FPSs. Well, and the Shamblers are incredible monsters.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I didn't met Master in my first playthrough ("accidentaly" activated something in the basement, Fat Boy?) and was confused with all that talk about him on forums. Second playthrough, more careful exploration of Cathedral and :retarded:

And yeah, there only few worse/comparable dungeons than infamous Castle Darkmoor, filled with flying filthy eyeballs. Geez... going back here and exterminating everything with Dragon Breath was so satisfying...

Yang is an interesting choice, i wouldn't call him "evil" (he sure as hell doesn't consider himself so). He puts efficiency over morals, like a machine. A proper word to describe him would be ... inhumane.

Which, judging by our human standards, qualifies as "bad". Bad people don't necessarily consider themselves bad either, even if their justification is "doing what is necessary to survive" or "that's just the way I am".

The Master wanted to end bigotry.

Master...of Social Justice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom