Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Most played games on steam

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
17193735125_97beabce2d_o.png

Multi-headed Cow

FNV is pretty magical and is still beating Skyrim in my Steam times despite Skyrim being a better hiking simulator and prettier. I probably have at least one more playthrough of FNV in me too, I still get the occasional urge.

FNV, Obsidian's one truly good game. :salute:

Deleted member 7219

Steam used to be very buggy when it came to play time. For the first few years it didn't track at all, then it did but it wiped occasionally. So, there's probably a few games I've played over a hundred hours of that don't appear correctly. Then of course there's non-Steam EA, Ubisoft and GOG games I have, and WoW.

I3jyzyz.png

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
iENe2wo.jpg

Well, Empire is shit and a collossal waste of time. Otherwise, not bad. Honestly though, my massive gaming sprees are way back in the past from before there was a steam overlay. Games like Medieval Total War, Buck Roger's: Countdown to Doomsday and Battlefield 1942 have sucked the life right out of me.

Multi-headed Cow

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
BqK55au.jpg

Half-Life 2's time is a vast majority of mods. I was a dev on E.Y.E. so at least 85% of the time spent was on dev stuff. I have several versions of Shadow of Chernobyl on my PC, including two that don't run on Steam because some mods don't work with 1.0006 — time should be double at least.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I don't know why people play SHoC version more than 100h. Mods for SHoC work for various versions of the game (easy with retail, just use these patches and play).
Yeah, I know there's version decreasing/depatching but not always work.

Sothpaw

Learned
Only one SS of a library with over 1k hours of DOTA 2. Bunch of fucking casuals.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
10-20 you say? Ok.
ib1U6fxdDWHz5F.jpg

Also - slight updated 1-10. I'm doing LP from one game and that changed my top10. No comment.
iCQVqfUOHaaIA.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Isn't there some issue with patched/modded Thief1/2 steam version? That you need to copy game files somewhere else to patch them or mod things? That would explain thing.
Similiar with Stalker SHoC.

PS. you could be REAL steamed whore and put nonSteam game to your library.

Sothpaw

Learned
As you can see I only play hardcore CRPGS.

Dota 2
1,588 hrs on record

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
135 hrs on record

Grim Dawn
126 hrs on record

Borderlands 2
125 hrs on record

Dragon Age: Origins
122 hrs on record

Marvel Heroes 2015
121 hrs on record

DARK SOULS™ II
97 hrs on record

Divinity: Original Sin
90 hrs on record

Wasteland 2
87 hrs on record

Mass Effect 2
83 hrs on record

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom